New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina2.0 View Post
    Apperance , yes Fortuner.
    Power and Torque, i dont agree, its all on the paper ang mga specs na yan, true power and torque
    is on the road actual driving. MuX owner ako, wala pang Montero, Fortuner or Nissan nakakatalo sa akin sa hilly and curvy rides, except sa Ford Ranger 3.2 iniiwanan ako. Mabilis magpasikot sikot ang Montero sa flat ride city driving kasi maliit at magaan.
    siguro yung previous model nung monty and fort hindi mkaabot sayo pero yung newer model ngyn malamang sagad na sagad na apak mo sa accelerator mo nyan bgo mo abutin sila having own mux and dmax sa fc ok sila..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleman View Post
    1.345M is through in-house, 1.350M for bank P.O. and cash purchase. Not sure if there are dealers that can provide 1.345 for cash, if there are, then that's good for the buyer.

The official discount is 170K only, the 30k is given by the dealer as additional discount. They cannot reflect it in the quotation because they are not allowed to, but the 30k additional discount is real making the discount total to 200k.
    The 200k discount is only available for the zero downpayment or 10% downpayment with a monthly amorization of 30-32k for 60 months which is time 2 of the price of the Montero.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    The 200k discount is only available for the zero downpayment or 10% downpayment with a monthly amorization of 30-32k for 60 months which is time 2 of the price of the Montero.
    so yung "discount" ay front page advertisement lamang.
    if you add up all the monthlies, walang discount pala?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    Pang-enganyo lang yung "discount". Then kung kumagat ka, bawiin din sa yo yan through the monthly amortizations, and then some. That's business, and a lot fall for it, especially those who don't know or don't care to compute properly.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ganun naman talaga pag utang me tubo.

bank p.o. yung sa kin, applied ang discount sa SRP.
    wag ka pumatol sa in house-lugi ka dyan. kung kaya mo ng cash- cash na lang.
    kung di kaya, better bank p.o., mas maliit interest kesa sa all-in promos.
    1.55 less .17=1.38
    Yung discount naman e binibigay sa lahat ng dealers, ung freebies depende na lang sa haggling skills mo.
    mahina ako sa haggling kaya bayad pa din ako chattel(5K) at TPL(1.8K), pero nalibre LTO+Insurance(tali ka nga lang sa bank)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    It's not, believe me, if you're a sure buyer let me know and I will refer you to an SA who can give you the 200k discount. It only took me 2 days to get my unit, that's because the unit is readily available, taking into consideration my preferred color and ending number of the conduction sticker. I contacted the SA in the morning and asked if he can provide me a unit immediately, he said he will get back to me and that's it, the following day, I picked up my unit at the dealer.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    It's not, believe me, if you're a sure buyer let me know and I will refer you to an SA who can give you the 200k discount. It only took me 2 days to get my unit, that's because the unit is readily available, taking into consideration my preferred color and ending number of the conduction sticker. I contacted the SA in the morning and asked if he can provide me a unit immediately, he said he will get back to me and that's it, the following day, I picked up my unit at the dealer.
    Was it an offer you can't refuse? Was the 200k discount on cash basis? I mean did you purchased it thru cash payment?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Was it an offer you can't refuse? Was the 200k discount on cash basis? I mean did you purchased it thru cash payment?
    Just like what I've mentioned on my previous post, the discount can be availed either through BANK P.O. or CASH PAYMENT.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    If that's true, - congratulations bro! It's a steal!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Torn between form ambiente and montero, same goes with bank p.o or in house.

Now, my husband wanted bank p.o para daw maliit ang monthly sana applicable din ang discount na 200k pag direct kame sa bank instead of in house.

Kung sakali man, pwede po kayang malaman kung lahat ba ng bank eh applicable ang binibigay na discount? Do i need to ask them about the dealership's discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast