New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 127
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ayyy...
    yung monstero pala...
    Sulit na sulit kung ganun. Cuv nga more than 1m e. 7 seater ppv diesel pa to

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    164
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Sulit na sulit kung ganun. Cuv nga more than 1m e. 7 seater ppv diesel pa to
    Yeah pero kahit ibaba pa yan, walang sulit sa isang hater

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Vensong Quezon View Post
    Yeah pero kahit ibaba pa yan, walang sulit sa isang hater
    Tama tama Montero GLS vs Fortuner G vs MUX LSA 3.0

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    76
    #44
    Good to go na kami sa MU-X 3.0 8n kasi last week Mu-x and fortG pinagpipilian ko. Kaso etong isang ahente ng montero, binigyan kami 200k discount so around 1.3ish nalang un montero.

    ang hirap nanaman mag decide sa dalawa.


  5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,650
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by tenster View Post
    Good to go na kami sa MU-X 3.0 8n kasi last week Mu-x and fortG pinagpipilian ko. Kaso etong isang ahente ng montero, binigyan kami 200k discount so around 1.3ish nalang un montero.

    ang hirap nanaman mag decide sa dalawa.

    Niloloko ka lang [malamang] ng ahente ng current model of Montero,- dinaya ang interest rate from the normal 5%+ to 9%+.... I have posted it here in tsikot,- based sa ad ng *******.

    And so, effectively binawi nila ang P200K na discount and more!

    Kung talagang P1.345M ang presyo,- hamunin mo ng cash payment - (I hope you have the moolah),- para magkaalaman na! Kapag full cash payment e pumayag sila,- you got a great deal !


    _/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    30.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Last edited by CVT; August 12th, 2016 at 11:36 AM.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,173
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    Niloloko ka lang [malamang] ng ahente ng Montero,- dinaya ang interest rate from the normal 5%+ to 9%+.... I have posted it here in tsikot,- based sa ad ng *******.

    And so, effectively binawi nila ang P200K na discount and more!

    Kung talagang P1.345M ang presyo,- hamunin mo ng cash payment - (I hope you have the moolah),- para magkaalaman na! Kapag full cash payment e pumayag sila,- you got a great deal !


    _/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    30.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    nothing is free in the auto industry. what they remove from one part, they distribute among the other parts. end result: pareho lang.
    tama si cvt. challenge them with a quoted cash price. and have your checkbook around, in case a minor miracle does occur.

    i am told, that (one) manufacturer sees to it, that their casas do not go "far from their recommended manufacturer's price". this is to prevent cutthroat price wars among the casas. what the casas do, is "creative arithmetic" and "freebies galore" (the end result of which, should still be within manufacturer's price).

    what some buyers do, is to wait for the end of model cycle sale. yung papasok na ang new model. the discounts for the outgoing models are real. 30K.. 50K..
    Last edited by dr. d; August 12th, 2016 at 11:42 AM.

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,650
    #47
    Para lang you have the pricing (number reference, i.e.), here is my post this morning from the 2016 Innova thread:

    Again,- if you have the money,- hamunin mo ng cash payment,- kapag pumayag,- that's a steal!

    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    Are you referring to the current model, bro? [the one with the weeping tail light?]

    If yes, that is indeed a huge discount!

    However, I checked:
    2016 All-New Montero Sport 2.4D GLS 4x2 A/T
    Unit Price: P1,345,000

    1st Option: P0.00 Zero Downpayment/ Zero Cashout
    (subject for bank approval)
    3yrs.: P47,870
    4yrs.: P38,348
    5yrs.: P32,791
    Call or msg now NO down 216 all in Montero sport a/t For Sale Philippines - Find Brand New Call or msg now NO down 216 all in Montero sport a/t On OLX
    2nd Option: P89k only (All banks approval)
    (no hidden charges)
    3yrs.: P45,054
    4yrs.: P36,092
    5yrs.: P30,862

    INCLUSIVES OF:
    -1yr. Comprehensive Insurance
    -3yrs. LTO
    -Chattel Fee
    -Unli-PMS up to 30,000kms. (only in our dealer)

    Nanloloko lang,- dinaan lang sa taas ng interest.

    Kung totoong P1345K,- ang interest rates ay 9.4% per annum for 3years; 9.2% 4 years; 9.2% 5 years....

    Kung sa presyong P1500K, ang interest rates ay 4.9% 3 years; 5.7% 4 years; at 6.2% 5 years... which is more like it....

    Again, tingin ko, nanloloko lang iyan!

    Kung totoong P1345K,- ilaban mo ng cash payment!!! Para magkaalaman kayo....

    _/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    30.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,093
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Para lang you have the pricing (number reference, i.e.), here is my post this morning from the 2016 Innova thread:

    Again,- if you have the money,- hamunin mo ng cash payment,- kapag pumayag,- that's a steal!

    ... or if kung bank PO ka eh yung claimed discounted price ang basis

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    76
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    ... or if kung bank PO ka eh yung claimed discounted price ang basis
    yup bank PO kami, high down/low monthly for 4 years sa BPI. we'll see dapat yun talaga ang price basis. so if that's the case, would you guys consider the Monty GLS over the MU-X 3.0?

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    76
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    Niloloko ka lang [malamang] ng ahente ng current model of Montero,- dinaya ang interest rate from the normal 5%+ to 9%+.... I have posted it here in tsikot,- based sa ad ng *******.

    And so, effectively binawi nila ang P200K na discount and more!

    Kung talagang P1.345M ang presyo,- hamunin mo ng cash payment - (I hope you have the moolah),- para magkaalaman na! Kapag full cash payment e pumayag sila,- you got a great deal !


    _/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    30.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Hahaha maraming salamat dito sir! We'll see gaano kahabang pisi ang kailangan kong hilahin.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Montero GLS vs Fortuner G vs MUX LSA 3.0