New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Anu ba mas magandang unit dito sa dalawa. In terms of Fuel consumption, tough, ride comfy? plan ko kasi buy nextwek. Im confused! Help me guys..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What are you after? Engine performance? Ride comfort? Hauling capability? May I also suggest the Ford Ranger 2.5TDCi which AFAIK has the highest ground clearance, can take the most abuse and is the best in flood trotting though it is quite uncomfortable in the 2nd row. The Strada is the most car-like, having the tightest turning radius in its class as well as the most spacious 2nd row. On paper, its got the least power among the three. As for the Navara, it has the most power (which is mostly available only at the top of the rev range) and the only one its class to have a 6 speed manual. It also has the least ground clearance and the widest turning radius. 2nd row is said to be good, but still not as good as the Strada.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Strada, since you prefer comfort.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    thanks GTI for the info. gusto ko sana strada pero wlang ABS / EBD yong GLX nila. ok nman navara pro pag nkita ko yong 4x4 nahahatak ako don. heheh yong isuzu d max 3.0 iteq ok nman kaya lng medyo mababa yta resale value nya pro ok nman ang ride. butuan to davao kasi lagi biyahe ko at may konting cargo. pro medyo dissapointed ako sa strada kc yon kalimitan nkikita ko sa daan na na aaccidenti dahil ba wlang abs? malamang cguro kasi mabibilis tumakbo mga sasakyan doon. confused ako kc gusto ko pag nkabili na ako yong tipong un na un na. kc 4-5 yrs. amortization eh. hehehe 4x2 lng choice ko kya un lng kya ng budget. ok sana ung 4x4 kaso alanganin budget eh.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I used to be in the market for a pickup myself and I chose Navara. My answer is simple. 4X2 AUTOMATIC. I was not in the market for a 4X4 cause I don't need that capability...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sir nasagot ninyo na tanong ninyo. Navara na sir. Wala talaga ABS ang GLX Strada. Now regarding accident that you saw, we cant conclude it due to lack of ABS.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    tnx sa mga reply guys. now i go for 4x2 navara na.. tnx again.Godbless!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ayaw mo ng Ranger Trekker 4x2 5A/T? Its cheaper than the Navara and has more ground clearance, has the 2 airbags, ABS and EBD that the Navara has in addition to LSD, which the 4x2 Navara does not have. And with LSD and the aforementioned superior ground clearance, you can venture further off road as compared to the Navara.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    tnx sir, Pag iisipan ko po yang trekker sinasabi nyo. medyo matakaw daw yta sa gas yong trekker sir sabi nila. aat medyo matagtag ng konti ayun sa mga treads na nrrinig ko. anyway sir GTI ask ko lng bkit mas malakas ang 4x4 sa 4x2 since pareho lng nman cla ng engine at displacement? alin po doon ung pinag kaiba? tska sa piyesa ng pang ilalim ba mas matibay ba ang trekker keysa sa navara? ok na skin ung 4x2 basta matibay sa rough road, at malakas at matulin. hehehe matulin kc ako magpatakbo sir eh. hehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    NAVARRA, mas decent tignan kaysa strada ska fuel-efficient, strong engine (fast runner aside from being uphill climber), although CRDI din sya di naman ganoon kalaki ang cost of maintenance, superior riding comfort (strong aircon, NISSAN e)...sabi yan ng classmate ko na may NAV..i don't know kung narito din sya sa tsikot forums..

abput sa Strada, maganda rin, riding comfort is just like a sedan, matulin and good aerodynamics design....pero sa competition na to, NAVARA is my pick....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mitsubishi Strada GLX 4x2 or Nissan Navarra 4x2