New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    im planning to buy an suv this month at tlga nmn naguguluhan na po ako sa mga suv rating na nababasa ko sa internet im choosing 3 suv...

A.2008 pajero bk
    B.2008 ford expedition
    C.2008 toyota prado

ano po bang magndang bilhin at gamitin sa city driving at out of town?

tnxs

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    If money is truly no object, Expedition na!

Cars would avoid you and potholes would feel like nothing. Then there's also that triton V8.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn2earth View Post
    im planning to buy an suv this month at tlga nmn naguguluhan na po ako sa mga suv rating na nababasa ko sa internet im choosing 3 suv...

A.2008 pajero bk
    B.2008 ford expedition
    C.2008 toyota prado

ano po bang magndang bilhin at gamitin sa city driving at out of town?

tnxs
    ahh Hyundai Veracruz pls!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Kung ako, at ganyan kadami pera ko go for the motherlode, BMW X5. . .

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if money is no object, rang rover sports dude....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys... the Ranger Rover & X5 costs double than the Expy. :twak:

As been said, if money is no object... the Expedition is still the KING. The new Expedition underwent one heckuva facelift and it shows. It is bigger and will comfortably seat 7-8 persons. It's the ultimate going-out-of-town vehicle.

BUT if you don't need to seat that many people in 1st class comfort, the Pajero also is nice... the latest facelift is a love-it-or-hate-it affair.

The Prado is a bit dated compared to the above mentioned two... but it still has the tried & proven engine & drivetrain... but that isn't enough for me to put it on top of the Pajero or Expedition.

P.S.

For my money... I'd rather get the Mazda CX-9 or Jeep Commander or Chevy Tahoe at this price bracket. I lost interest in the VeraCruz after the CX-9 was launched here... it looked too bloated (it looks too Buick compared to the suave & ***y CX-9.

bigbigcar.com Review: Hyundai Getz 1.5 CRDi
    Last edited by mazdamazda; March 4th, 2008 at 09:44 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pricewise, the paj and the prado are almost equal. The expy is a huge SUV for city driving but great for out of town trips and is simply the best among your choices here. The Prado can be heavily favored for city driving because it's diesel and it's the smallest suv among the three choices you mentioned. If you need to compromise between city driving comfort, economy, looks and out of town driving...then get the paj.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on your choices I would pick the Pajero siguro, but if money is still not an object range rover sports pa rin...hehehehehe

* mazda2, double or triple the price, pangarap lang naman eh...hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Yup pajero na nga lang. . . . pero kung pera wise no object bmw x5 baby, yeah, hehehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    2008 Prado m/t or Pajero 3.2 DiD

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Pajero vs. Toyota Prado vs. Ford Expedition