The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: alin sa 2:

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • 07 outlander gls-sport

24 44.44%
  • 07 murano

29 53.70%
  • others nalang...(please post what and why)

1 1.85%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    both are polarizing and i pick murano, but very close. i like the styling and my vq bias . the murano's cvt and local price is the big con. ive seen the outlander a few times and i like the styling too and has more modern features.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, the Murano looks dated when compared to the Outlander.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Yep, the Outlander wont win the Dakar on stock. But it has finished the Dakar properly (Delica D:5/Outlander Platform).

Adventure? The chassis is directly similar to the L200. Heck, if the Adventure has a low range Easy select 4wd... Why not join the Dakar?

The L200 won before...
    Ha ha... I agree.. I remember nga pala the delica D:5 as a support vehicle in the dakar to the pajero.. and I don't recall any L200 winning, what year was that? Ha ha.. the adventure is u said DIRECTLY SIMILAR sa chasis ng L200 a.k.a. Triton or Strada? hmmm... an MPV similar chasis to a Pickup Truck?! that I totally do not agree. And u said about the platform, same thing sa cnabi ko b4 since the Z platform is used in the murano, the Z being a championship laden Jap sports car and a good drift car as well (I wish the murano can drift also ha ha).
    But again I REITERATE, at d end of the day reality speaking when u look at ur garage u won't see any dakar winning pajero or Triton but ur li'l ol outlander.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Outlander cries youth...
    Murano Cries Executive middle aged men and above

Outy ako nyeheheeh:peace:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cd! View Post
    Ha ha... I agree.. I remember nga pala the delica D:5 as a support vehicle in the dakar to the pajero.. and I don't recall any L200 winning, what year was that? Ha ha.. the adventure is u said DIRECTLY SIMILAR sa chasis ng L200 a.k.a. Triton or Strada? hmmm... an MPV similar chasis to a Pickup Truck?! that I totally do not agree. And u said about the platform, same thing sa cnabi ko b4 since the Z platform is used in the murano, the Z being a championship laden Jap sports car and a good drift car as well (I wish the murano can drift also ha ha).
    But again I REITERATE, at d end of the day reality speaking when u look at ur garage u won't see any dakar winning pajero or Triton but ur li'l ol outlander.
    ooppsss... Challenger pala nanalo not L200... sorry po...

Pero Adventure/2nd Gen. L200/Montero Sport/Challenger/Fuzion share the same chassis. Some countries offer 4x4 variants, Rally - proven Easy Select 4WD.

Well... You are wishing a Murano to be like a Z sportscar... I am telling you that the Outlander can win dakar. With Luc Alphand on the wheel of course. Btw, it will also need a big amount of preparation for this...
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Never expect race tech to parallel roadgoing tech. The current Outlander packs even more tech in some systems than a Dakar racer from a decade or two ago...

As is always said: Technology trickles down...

Othewise we'd still be driving Toyopets.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    ooppsss... Challenger pala nanalo not L200... sorry po...

Pero Adventure/2nd Gen. L200/Montero Sport/Challenger/Fuzion share the same chassis. Some countries offer 4x4 variants, Rally - proven Easy Select 4WD.

Well... You are wishing a Murano to be like a Z sportscar... I am telling you that the Outlander can win dakar. With Luc Alphand on the wheel of course. Btw, it will also need a big amount of preparation for this...
    he he.. I am not wishing the murano cud be like the z, coz it is not in the very first place. I was just playing when i said "I wish it cud drift also" coz obviously it can't pre. I said that to react to u emphasizing on similiraties of the outlander and pajero. And ur really sure na the outlander talaga wud win in dakar ei.. A big fan of pajero I pressume. Well, its been a known fact the mitsubishi really focuses and spents a lot of money to the sport of rally. To bad their evo has not been doing well for the quite sum time now.
    Anyway, to sum it up again an outlander is an oulander and a murano is murano.. maybe a bit similar to their big brother or their fast cuzin but still ... Different.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    O brother drey, it seems napunta na discussion nyo ni cd sa other vehicles ah. Anyways, nice discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by pakupakupaku View Post
    Outlander cries youth...
    Murano Cries Executive middle aged men and above

Outy ako nyeheheeh:peace:
    eer... I don't think so coz my cuz's 19 yr. old g.f hu belongs to a prominent family of politicains drives a murano. And admittedly just like what my lucky bastard cuz tells me, she looks even more hot when u see her driving it.
    Come to think of it, if I wud see her on an outlander... umm.. naah.. I would prefer seeing her in a murano.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Murano Looks better

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Well, yes I am a die hard Pajero fan since I was 7 years old. The time where other SUV's we ugly, oily, rusty and uninspired. And Im not saying that its they are similar to the Pajero. I CAN tell that the Outlander could also win the Dakar. Why? Because the Rav4 finished it as well.

Im not also sad that Mitsubishi isnt winning the WRC... What is WRC compared to the street scene anyway? The EVO has done a better crowd drawer in every car shows than Peugeot, Citroen etc.

Pre, btw, please dont use text words...

The Murano's rear...

Makes girls look hot when wee see the butt!

Girls will feel hot... not look hot when they see an Outlander!
    Last edited by drey; August 13th, 2007 at 02:38 PM.
    iam3739.com

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Outlander vs Nissan Murano