New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    well...as far as i can recall isa lang naman dyan ang mahilig mag-generalize e with troll-like comments, almost always puro sweeping generalized statements

anyway at least some of us here posts balanced viewpoints with valid positives n negatives for both vehicles.
    And with proofs!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    hehe 90s pa ba yan.. so you're saying they'd prefer a 98-00 excel over 98-00 lancer? ok, iba iba lang siguro trip ng tao.

here's a australian quality survey conducted more recently:

Additional Read: Mitsubishi’s Booming June 2007 (Australia)

http://www.caradvice.com.au/3708/mit...s-booming-june

Medyo mali yata yung comparison regarding 2007 Santa Fe...As far as i know, My 2007 Santa was introduced late last year lang..august or september yata.. but the survey was done in Jan-June 2006. Correct me if i'm wrong, baka last gen santa fe ang kasama sa comparison!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    During WWII,japanese pilots used mitsubishi planes and the americans used mustangs kaya di siguro pinapansin yan dito ng mga kano kasi pang suicide[kamikazi] lang daw mga mitsubishi...he he he joke lang ha?okey na naman mga motors ng mitsu ah...malakas nga buminta sa mga electric fans

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hndi ba MITSUBOSHI yun sa electric fan? O iisa lang yon?
    parang SONY naging SUNNY
    PANASONIC naging PANASCANIC

daming ganyan sa appliance center hehe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by centum View Post
    Medyo mali yata yung comparison regarding 2007 Santa Fe...As far as i know, My 2007 Santa was introduced late last year lang..august or september yata.. but the survey was done in Jan-June 2006. Correct me if i'm wrong, baka last gen santa fe ang kasama sa comparison!
    and last gen outtie deliberate ata yan pag-post ng outdated figures just to prove a point

nasa Hyundai thread yun talagang survey on how the new Sta FE is so popular sa Australia

=======

Mitsubishi is not really popular. god knows. I owned two of them (2k strada (now sold and 2k2 L300FB). yun mga hirit ko dito mga hi-nurl sa'kin when I was once a mitsu fanboi

even the Japanese are laughing us off with the use of the Pajero FM sa city.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrocks View Post
    During WWII,japanese pilots used mitsubishi planes and the americans used mustangs kaya di siguro pinapansin yan dito ng mga kano kasi pang suicide[kamikazi] lang daw mga mitsubishi...he he he joke lang ha?okey na naman mga motors ng mitsu ah...malakas nga buminta sa mga electric fans
    the Americans dislike the brand bec. they have to remember 4 syllables of a Japanese term

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by power eagle View Post
    hndi ba MITSUBOSHI yun sa electric fan? O iisa lang yon?
    parang SONY naging SUNNY
    PANASONIC naging PANASCANIC

daming ganyan sa appliance center hehe
    dagdag mo pa HANABISHI

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    outlander for me, ganda ng outlander

curious lang bakit tinatawanan mga pajero FM sa city?
    Last edited by promdiboy; July 7th, 2007 at 05:04 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last year pa ung survey hahahahaha

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    and last gen outtie deliberate ata yan pag-post ng outdated figures just to prove a point

nasa Hyundai thread yun talagang survey on how the new Sta FE is so popular sa Australia

=======

Mitsubishi is not really popular. god knows. I owned two of them (2k strada (now sold and 2k2 L300FB). yun mga hirit ko dito mga hi-nurl sa'kin when I was once a mitsu fanboi

even the Japanese are laughing us off with the use of the Pajero FM sa city.
    NYAK! hehe.. di ata na gets ang purpose ng pag post ko ng "quality survey" held last year (which was the most recent i could find). It's basically in response to OB's post that when he was in australia in the "late 90s" his Australian Buddy said that "mitsubishi here is like a washing machine".

I bullets ko na lang para maintindihan nyo:

* Mitsubishi Cars in the "Late 90s" does not equal the quality of Mitsubishi Cars nowadays.

* The Survey is posted to point out that Mitsu's Quality has improved over the years, and the perception of Australia has changed over the decade.

* If you read the posted link to the article, it just says that Mitsubishi's Sales are up in June 2007 (approx 30%), which may mean that consumer's confidence on Mitsu is up in AU.

* It's not a popularity survey.. its a quality survey. Most car enthusiasts know that Hyundai is on the rise and aiming to beat the big "T".

* The Survey / Post is not meant to hurt your Santa Fe's or You, please dont take it personally...

* And again... if you still don't get it. Mitsubishi of 90s = NOT Mitsubishi Today.

Additional Comment:

Most Reviews about Outlander and Santa Fe are about equal, its gonna be more of a personal preference (aesthetics, added features). So whether you choose the Outlander or Sante Fe, It's all good baby!

OT:
    For the Future buyers: Mitsubishi is not Mitsuboshi, just like Sony is not Sany or Saiwa is not a joint effort by Sanyo and Aiwa. Buyer Beware.
    Last edited by NazQ; July 7th, 2007 at 07:22 AM.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Outlander vs Hyundai Sta. Fe