New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    and btw, if were gonna do the comparo... lets compare gas to gas.

V6 Sta. Fe vs V6 Outie. Kasi basing upon performance of Sta. fe, obvious na much better FC nya sya 2.2 CRDI. Sa Outlander naman, performanance speaks more with good consumption figures of 10-12km/l in the highway.

btw, did I just read it in the net na someone divorced his wife after owning the Outlander? Is this good or bad?
    Last edited by drey; July 5th, 2007 at 08:50 PM.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    btw, did I just read it in the net na someone divorced his wife after owning the Outlander? Is this good or bad?
    Let's wait for the new mitsu fanboi here when he gets his outlandah by next week. Will that happen kaya? Abangan! :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Here in NZ, the Outlander is the best-selling crossover vehicle according to the latest NZ car registration figures, and not only that, it also garnered the highest score for passenger (5 stars) and pedestrian (2 stars) safety according to AA NZ.
    Santa Fe got 4 stars for passenger safety and 0 stars for pedestrian safety.

http://www.aa.co.nz/motoring/owning/...stresults.aspx

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    For me, i find the outlander better looking inside and out. its just that with the price of gasoline now, it is adviseable to get the sta fe crdi vgt. also, the 7 seater configuration comes in handy when you need the extra seats..

but if only the outlander will come with a crdi vgt and 7 seater variant, its the outlander for me.. otherwise, sta fe is the better buy...not to mention the self levelling air suspension..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    talo talaga sa fuel consumption at gastos sa gas pero considering that the fuel consumption of the 3.0 v6 mivec is almost equal to a 2.0 k series gen2 crv, i think sulit na sulit na ito.

hindi rin naman kasi ako ang magbabayad sa pang-gas nito e, company expense lahat ehehe..besides its time to enjoy na while gas prices are not that high, kesa naman 10yrs later super taas na ang gas at di pa nakatikim ng 3.0 power

10yrs later mag-crdi na

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    if the price of gas is not an isue and you dont really need the extra seats, then its the outlander over the sta fe..

when you park the sta fe beside the outlander in the mall, i for one will take notice more of the outlander than the sta fe because of its handsome exterior..

but then again, the performance of the sta fe is proven already while the outlander being newly launched is not yet tested in our streets..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    talo talaga sa fuel consumption at gastos sa gas pero considering that the fuel consumption of the 3.0 v6 mivec is almost equal to a 2.0 k series gen2 crv, i think sulit na sulit na ito.

hindi rin naman kasi ako ang magbabayad sa pang-gas nito e, company expense lahat ehehe..besides its time to enjoy na while gas prices are not that high, kesa naman 10yrs later super taas na ang gas at di pa nakatikim ng 3.0 power

10yrs later mag-crdi na
    Pag tatay na tatay na ba? Hehehehe

Di naman mukhang pang DOM ung Sta Fe. Sa CSB dalawa na nakita ko may ganito ung isa samin pa nagpapark. Pero true, lahat ng nakikita ko puro daddy tapos laging nakasilip mga anak heheheh

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    daddy ba talaga mga naka-Santa Fe dito sa tsikot.

ako na yata ang pinakabata naka-Santa Fe. ilan taon na ba mga nakakausap do dito? hehehe

well for once, i like driving my gen1 crv pag rush-hour traffic. maliit eh sarap i-manuever. santa fe hirap talaga lapad. yan ang advantage ni outtie over Santa FE. but the problem nga lang with CUV's hindi nirerespeto ni jeepney at AUV PUV Driver.

unlike the Santa Fe, medyo malaki kaya mas nag-give way sila. The Santa Fe is as wide as as long as my Dad's Explorer. taller nga lang yun Ford.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Specs comparison between the Outie and SF.

http://www.automotive.com/2007/12/mi...x.html?vehicle
    Last edited by boybi; July 6th, 2007 at 12:42 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    daddy ba talaga mga naka-Santa Fe dito sa tsikot.

ako na yata ang pinakabata naka-Santa Fe. ilan taon na ba mga nakakausap do dito? hehehe

well for once, i like driving my gen1 crv pag rush-hour traffic. maliit eh sarap i-manuever. santa fe hirap talaga lapad. yan ang advantage ni outtie over Santa FE. but the problem nga lang with CUV's hindi nirerespeto ni jeepney at AUV PUV Driver.

unlike the Santa Fe, medyo malaki kaya mas nag-give way sila. The Santa Fe is as wide as as long as my Dad's Explorer. taller nga lang yun Ford.

in my case, pinipilit kong magpakamature ng konti dahil mga clients at kausap ko sa work eh mga tatay ko na, pero di pede itago pag babyface talaga!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Outlander vs Hyundai Sta. Fe