New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    2.5 xt forester....will dust em all.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    subaru 24/7 don't think of resale value or other stuff think of performance and quality...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    this used to be a fair comparo when the two vehicles were introduced. they were actually very similar vehicles then. there was a few comparos done by several car mags, with the forester always coming out on top. admittedly though, i thought the outlander was (and is IMO) the better looking vehicle. then the XT came out, and the comparos stopped, . but i heard mitsu is coming out with a V6 outlander so stay tuned...they should just slap the EVO engine in an outlander, then it'd be really interesting.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Forester...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusblutrooper
    subaru 24/7 don't think of resale value or other stuff think of performance and quality...
    You have to at least think of parts availability. Neither an Outlander nor a Forester will last forever without proper care.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    this used to be a fair comparo when the two vehicles were introduced. they were actually very similar vehicles then. there was a few comparos done by several car mags, with the forester always coming out on top. admittedly though, i thought the outlander was (and is IMO) the better looking vehicle. then the XT came out, and the comparos stopped, . but i heard mitsu is coming out with a V6 outlander so stay tuned...they should just slap the EVO engine in an outlander, then it'd be really interesting.
    actually... mistubishi has a contender up its sleeve (though it isn't available stateside & in europe - thus the lack of a comparison)... the airtrek turbo-r (240-hp, 4G63T). afaik, it is only avaialble in SEA, Aus & NZ.

intersting that the outlander turbo only makes 200hp (emmission regulations?).

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Here's a brochure offering the Airtrek Turbo R in the UK (grey market).
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 22nd, 2006 at 04:47 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    " the best thing about subaru is their reliability"- jeremy jackson of top gear uk.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i like the flat 4 engine of the subie.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Forester!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Mitsubishi Outlander or Subaru Forrester??