New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    mga sir
    any comment sa nativa at outlander kc pinag iisipan nmin bili ng 4x4 like this..

thanx.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo3 View Post
    mga sir
    any comment sa nativa at outlander kc pinag iisipan nmin bili ng 4x4 like this..

thanx.
    Hi, where are you based btw?

AFAIK - the Nativa is the Montero Sport here in the Philippines - which is a bad thing. It's quite old already although it could have been forgivable if they gave it a low price, but they didn't. AFAIR - someone mentioned that the Montero feels like a jacked-up Adventure only. But if you're buying one for its off-roading capability, that's another story.

The Outlander is a much more sophisticated vehicle - worthy of its asking price.

bigbigcar.com Comparison: Hyunda Veracruz versus Mazda CX9

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Hi, where are you based btw?

AFAIK - the Nativa is the Montero Sport here in the Philippines - which is a bad thing. It's quite old already although it could have been forgivable if they gave it a low price, but they didn't. AFAIR - someone mentioned that the Montero feels like a jacked-up Adventure only. But if you're buying one for its off-roading capability, that's another story.

The Outlander is a much more sophisticated vehicle - worthy of its asking price.

bigbigcar.com Comparison: Hyunda Veracruz versus Mazda CX9

thank you sir ..
    because i'm looking for a medium sized 4x4 that is capable of going to some remote areas like sa lugar nmin papunta sa bukid in pangasinan.
    right now i'm here in UAE .

may maxda cx9 na rin ba dyan sir?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, if medium sized 4x4... I'll go with the Fortuner instead.

The Montero isn't really a bad choice, it's just that it's a bit overpriced given that it's a bit old already.

Yes, the CX-9 is available here in the PH. Just check my signature above.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The new Pajero Sport / Montero Sport will be out soon.

mitsubishi nativa vs outlander