New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Guys.. I know i've created few threads about buying a car..

But i would like to hear your thoughts as well on these 2 cars? Barely new.

One is top of the line the other is Entry level. It will be just my wife and me to use the car. No kids yet.

Having the same engine, i'm a bit worried about the 1.2 engine for the larger sedan.

And the size of the hatch is a bit small to my eyes..

Practicality wise which one is better to you?

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Get the Mirage G4. Power is good enough. Old VW beetles & Mitsubishi Lancer box types only had 60-70 HP and they did fine.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same here.... i would get the G4. you will never know when you would need the trunk space.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The hatch is nice if you ask me... but if you have no other car for when you plan to have kids, sedan it is.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The sedan is nicer (and bigger) inside and out... but the price premium is a bit steep... too close to cars like the Vios and Rio. The Mirage hatchback comes fully loaded at a price undercutting everything else. If you don't need to carry four adults (or if said four adults are not too big), the hatchback is a better value.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    we just got a Mirage G4 GLX the other day. payed in cash at malaki DC ng G4. around 40k from the list price. so 538k lang namin siya nakuha. Sa hatch 10k DC lang mabibigay nila eh.

mitsu's pushing the G4 talaga.

drive's good. medyo matagtag and may body roll lang. though for such a small price, ang dami na niyang features compared to other brands na bare lang pag base model ang binili mo.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lip Dalangin View Post
    we just got a Mirage G4 GLX the other day. payed in cash at malaki DC ng G4. around 40k from the list price. so 538k lang namin siya nakuha. Sa hatch 10k DC lang mabibigay nila eh.

mitsu's pushing the G4 talaga.

drive's good. medyo matagtag and may body roll lang. though for such a small price, ang dami na niyang features compared to other brands na bare lang pag base model ang binili mo.
    Saang dealer ka nakakuha sir? Nagtanong ako dun sa trinoma ayaw nila ng cash, gusto in house financing.

#Retzing

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i like the sedan. luggage space of the hatch is too small for my needs.
    but as niky above says, with a little more cash, the vios is within reach..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    G4 for the extra space. but then again, if budget permits why not consider the vios or almera?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks everyone for your inputs.. i bought G4 GLX Sedan..

Changed Shoes na din agad hehe

Sent from my HTC One using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1389835061607.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mitsubishi Mirage GLS (compact) or Mirage G4 (sedan) GLX both MT