New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi guys, we've been planning to buy a brand new car this december, we've been thinking about buying a Mitsubishi Adventure Super Sport 2008 before... After a few weeks, we see that mitsubishi has a new model line, the Mitsubishi Fuzion.

My father and I are comparing those 3 cars, the adventure ss, fuzion glx, & fuzion gls sport...

Which of those cars can you recommend considering that we are looking for a budget wise but still luxurious in style. I haven't seen the fuzion glx yet thats why I can't compare it to the adventure, I saw the gls sport but I think the price is too high for us... What do you think guys? Thanks...

(Di ko lam kung pwede magtagalog dito kaya inenglish ko na lang, hehe...)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Pwedeng-pwede namang mag-Tagalog dito ah.

If you're looking for amenities, then the Fuzion might have more to offer than the Adventure, as well as being more stylish. The Adventure Super Sport's advantage however lies primarily in its price, as well as its overall reputation of being a long-serving and reliable vehicle.

Kung ni-release nila yung Fuzion four years ago, I'd probably still pick the Adventure since biased ako in favor of vehicles with diesel and M/T.

Take note that the Adventure SS only comes with the 4D56 diesel engine, so it's not exactly built for speed. On the other hand, the Fuzion has the 4G64 powerplant, which will supposedly be replaced by the 4G69 MIVEC engine by the end of this year, in order to comply with stricter emissions standards.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 27th, 2008 at 02:34 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, the fuzion is a better drive than the adventure. yun nga lang, puro gas variants lang sila. walang diesel.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Fuzion is only available in gas and it has been introduced for how many months now? years? and yet very seldom seen on streets, it was a real gas guzzler according to those who posted in other thread unless you're ready for it.

if it comes with a diesel esp their 4d56 CRDi then it is for me but as of now between the two, I’d go with the adventure gls sport. laki pa ng savings mo at less than )800K including discount compared to entry level Fuzion GLX a/t at P950K and their GLS Sport m/t at P1.150M.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Mitsubishi Fuzion

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2...ionglx2zx2.jpg

The Fuzion offers better styling and more refinement. It was launched few years back as an attempt to take some portion of the market dominated by the Toyota Innova. However, it didn't happen...

Among the reasons for the market flop is the unavailablity of a diesel variant. It would have been acceptable but the old engine is just too guzzler at this segment ---6 to7 km/L---which hurts sale.

For perspective, you may view this an an inferior 7-seater version and/or a budget rendering of the more upscale Outlander.

vs.

Adventure Super Sport

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9901/advss1ca0.jpg

A top-of-the line AUV variant of Mitsubishi available in diesel.
    As they say, its reliable but it is also old and the cabin space is more cramped.
    It is also relatively slow with only a horsepower rating of about less than 80.

Comparatively, you may probably end up spending more for maintenance in the Fuzion (parts for the Adeventure is relatively easy to procure being a longstanding and popular model) and may lose more for resale value (diesels tend to hold up value and guzzlers have low demand in the second-hand market).

In return, the Fuzion rides better.

At around 1.0 M (give-or-take a few hundred thousands), the Innova is very difficult to ignore as an option for family car and people mover. There are many reasons why it is a bestseller.

At the price range, Kia Carens and the Grand Livina may also worth a look.

As to your query...
    we are looking for a budget wise but still luxurious in style.
    Budget and luxury is an anachronistic term in cars.
    And between, the two....the Adventure SS seems to be a BETTER buy.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    based sa mga nabbasa ko sa forums, fuzion ay gas guzzler. from our experience with advnture, slow nga ito pero reliable at mas fuel efficient diesel auv. mas praktikal tong adv.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *froz3n, how about having a "test drive" with the NIssan Grand Livina? also, try browsing on so many topics here at tsikot.com... almost all the cars here in our country has been discussed here....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    baka nakabili na ang TS. no need to ressurect old threads.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mga sir siguro nakabili na po si TS.

last dec pa siya nagbabalak eh June na ngayon.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mhadz View Post
    [SIZE=7]brand new cars mitsubishi for sale...

LOW DOWNPAYMENT

contact for more info.. 09224388309

financing or cash wil do

discount up to 70k

ALL-IN includes the following: Down payment, 1yr. Comprehensive Insurance, 3yrs. LTO Registration, 3yrs. cTPL, Chattel Mortgage...
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=7]

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]wala naman siguro mey poor eyesight na nagbabasa dito sa tsikot for you to post using a big font size & i think advertising on this thread/forum is prohibited [/SIZE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
MITSUBISHI Fuzion & Adventure SS