New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Need your comments about these two guys. Please help me out. I have 3 weeks left to decide.
    I'm single and I don't need a bigger space so I think these two will be perfect for me hehe, but I need to choose one.

Thanks guys.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Not considering the Montero Sport GLX 4x2 AT for 1.2-1.3m?

It's not just about the bigger space. I feel like you just get more car for the money.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ASX para maiba naman.

Or Kia Sportage EX Theta II.

Mainstream na yung Tucson eh.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Janp001 View Post
    Need your comments about these two guys. Please help me out. I have 3 weeks left to decide.
    I'm single and I don't need a bigger space so I think these two will be perfect for me hehe, but I need to choose one.

Thanks guys.
    You would be happier with the ASX.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yeah, the ASX would be perfect. Just don't ... ugh ... rice it out like what others did it to theirs.

Ghosthunter's ASX looks really nice.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Thanks guys.
    You find out bro!

Meron namang thread dito ng ASX & Tucson, wala pang one week kaya mo ng mabasa yun at makapag-decide.

I'm sure, magiging maliwanag sayo ang lahat about these cars.

BTW, lumabas na ba yung 2012 na ASX?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    definitely go with ASX. ung kingfisher blue.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I saw 2 ASX na dark blue yung color.

Ganyan. Alam ko wala yan sa color option pero ewan ko kung paano nakarating yun dito.

Ang ganda. I like ASX because of that color. Just make it as decent as ghosthunter's ASX ;)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    asx nalang if lagi mag isa sa car

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Thanks guys.
    Like what the others say, OK din yung base model Montero Sport. Mahal ang gasolina ngayon. Etong dalawa lang ba ang pilian? If so, ano ang priorities and preferences mo? If you're more of the boy racer type, you'd probably like the ASX better. If you just want something stylish, spacious and comfy then the Tucson it is. I'd suggest you consider the Sportage as well. Really great looking car.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Mitsubishi ASX GLS 2.0L 2012 versus Tucson Theta II 2.0L GLS 2WD AT