New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by neondayne View Post
    Guys, right now I'm choosing between Isuzu Crosswind 2008 XUVi or XUV? and Mitsubishi Adventure Super Sport 2007 or GLS Sport?

I need your opinions, comments, suggestion which one i would buy, or you can also suggest other AUV or SUV that costs (P1M) below.....

For those who owns one please share your experience owning this type of vehicle..

Also, i want to know what is the difference between Isuzu XUVi and XUV??

What are the Pros and Cons between the Isuzu and Mitsubishi...?

Engine Comparison between the ISUZU (4JA1-L Turbo Direct Injection Diesel, EURO 2) and the Mitsubishi (4D56 / 4 In-line Diesel)...

Mainly i would use the car for my family, work, more on city driving....

The one that i'm looking for is that it has a Good Reputation, Good Brand Name, Safety Features, Easy to Maintain, Good Performance, Availability of parts and Service, For Family and Work Experience, City Driving, Long distance Driving, Fuel Wise Consumption.

I need your replies....

Here's my cent:

Go for the Crosswind. Proven Diesel engine and durable and bigger cabin.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    adventure is very much car like compared to crosswind, and it is a bit faster, the only thing that is missing in adventure is airbag/s, if the crosswing has the airbag, i'l put my family to safety first, i'd get the crosswind. kung wala din ito, adventure nalang, 4d56 is often describe by most mechanics as the "perfect engine".

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sa Crosswind ako, may hatak (maraming makikita na Crosswind na hatak ng hatak sa mga highway!), matipid sa diesel, spacious sa loob, maporma at maraming features na wala sa class nito.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    for periodic maintenance, here are some comparisons.

engine oil capacity: crosswind's 4JA-1 has 4-4.5 liters against 4D56's 6-6.5 liters
    fuel and oil filter replacements (Vic or Bosch) - less than 200 pesos no idea about 4D56 but afaik mas mahal din.
    fuel consumption: mine is 12-13 kms/li mixed city

it's your choice

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Crosswind XUV - reliable, roomier, better clearance (a little dirt driving possible), rear won't lower under full load. BUT comfort is not its selling point. Rear suspension is terrible. SLOW. About 130-140km/h flat out on AT with no passengers. About 150km/h MT. I've heard of auto tranny problems in the past. Poor acceleration. Dad had an AT XUV in Mindanao and I was scared to death every time he tried to overtake. I just hope Isuzu releases a common-rail Crosswind soon.

Adventure - comfortable, easy to get in and out, better interior, quicker than the XUV (better acceleration, 130km/h flat out full load). BUT unreliable. Friend's Adventure had to replace busted A/C compressor, brake calipers, and notorious Mitsu suspension. Rear end of the car lowers when full.

But for ALSO less than 1M, you can get the:
    Innova E 2.5 diesel or 2.0 gas - better suspension than the Crosswind or Adventure, goes much faster (at least 165km/h), seats more comfortably. BUT you won't get the entertainment package of the XUVi. Also plagued by D4D issues (but not if you get the gas engine duh). I think it also consumes more gas/diesel.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Guys, right now I'm choosing between Isuzu Crosswind 2008 XUVi or XUV? and Mitsubishi Adventure Super Sport 2007 or GLS Sport? ...XXX

Engine Comparison between the ISUZU (4JA1-L Turbo Direct Injection Diesel, EURO 2) and the Mitsubishi (4D56 / 4 In-line Diesel)...

Mainly i would use the car for my family, work, more on city driving....

I need your replies.... XXX
    - sir update naman po, nakabili na kayo? thanks... bka gusto nyong i-consider yung Nissan Grand Livina- its also a 7-seater...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DBanker View Post
    - sir update naman po, nakabili na kayo? thanks... bka gusto nyong i-consider yung Nissan Grand Livina- its also a 7-seater...
    update as of January 5, 2009

hi Sir, i made a post title says "SUV Suggestion what to buy" on the car comparison section...

Actually AUV lang talaga ang kaya ng budget ko w/c is (P1M below) but then again with the help of my sister coming home this january 20, 2009 she increased my budget 300k more so (P1.3M) as of january 5, 2009... sad to say im junking my post here on the AUV section, im upgrading my choices to SUV's..

were getting the Ford Everest for more seating capacity and offrading...

~cheers ^_^

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    For me Isuzu Crosswind is the best car than the Mitsubishi Adventure because we have a isuzu crosswind XUVi model M/T I am also the one who drove our unit. Super bilis tumakbo, comfortable sya dalhin , sobrang ginaw isa nga yan sa cause ng ubo ko kahit 1 lang ang lakas nya nanginginig na ako, sa tuwing ng o.overtake ako parang my turbo kasi mas madali kang maka.overtake ky sa nissan frontier naming nuon at sa fortuner din namin ngayon.... fuel efficiency din sya prang 16-18 kilometers ang measure ko sa aming unit.. At mas maporma sya kay sa adventure....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    update as of January 5, 2009

hi Sir, i made a post title says "SUV Suggestion what to buy" on the car comparison section...

Actually AUV lang talaga ang kaya ng budget ko w/c is (P1M below) but then again with the help of my sister coming home this january 20, 2009 she increased my budget 300k more so (P1.3M) as of january 5, 2009... sad to say im junking my post here on the AUV section, im upgrading my choices to SUV's..

were getting the Ford Everest for more seating capacity and offrading...

~cheers ^_^

My Vote is still in the adventure. It has a very powerful and reliable engine the 4d56. The same with the Old and new strada and the montero. Our adventure is 11yrs old. and no any problems about it. Just the power locks and the power windows. Very quiet engine. But your choice is good also, The Ford Everest (cause we also have one). It has a very very powerful engine. It accelerates smoothly and fast. but the problem is it has a very long turning radius about 6.3m, so it's so hard to maneuver than it's competitor the Montero that has only 5.6m.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    [SIZE=4]adventure still is a kick ass out selling innova and crosswind sa tingen ko ah dami for registration na adventure ngaun innova medyo na ngangamote sa sales last year at early this years bat kaya esep esep
    [/SIZE]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mitsubishi Adventure or Isuzu Crosswind?