New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    if you need a family vehicle the innova is the best hands down. if you want a car like ride then go for the carens.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    para sakin. toyota will always be toyota, mitsu will always be mistu at kia will always be kia...

lalam naman natin lahat na toyota pinakamatibay sa talo next na ang mitsu at last talaga ang kia.....

choose toyota....2nd is mitsubishi

kung sinasabi nila na improved technology na rin ang kia, ang toyota dati pa improved.. huling huli na sila sa technology about making automobiles... pwede rin mitsu fuzion kaso masyado mahal. 950k yung low end nila.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Carens CRDi.

Quote Originally Posted by LPM View Post
    Yes carens has the advantage of fuel economy but one downside is lower ground clearance compared to innova and fuzion esp kung may baha at lubak na madaanan. Suggest ko to search for threads in other countries regarding
    durability of carens.
    For me the low ground clearance is a positive.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Xt7 View Post
    kung sinasabi nila na improved technology na rin ang kia, ang toyota dati pa improved..
    Mas advance ang CRDi ng Hyundai/Kia kesa D4D ng Toyota.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Xt7 View Post
    para sakin. toyota will always be toyota, mitsu will always be mistu at kia will always be kia...

lalam naman natin lahat na toyota pinakamatibay sa talo next na ang mitsu at last talaga ang kia.....

kung sinasabi nila na improved technology na rin ang kia, ang toyota dati pa improved.. huling huli na sila sa technology about making automobiles... pwede rin mitsu fuzion kaso masyado mahal. 950k yung low end nila.
    i dont think so bro dont judge the korean cars bro. their technology is somehow comparable or even better than the toyota and mitsu, well honda is another story. i bought my carens last july and i can say that it is really a nice car. wala pa rin ako masabi sa ganda ng takbo and yung interior, dito talong talo ang innova except the new v variant of innova, medyo maganda kc interior nun but the price really tells u why. so if your budget is limited but you need a car that is suitable for a family of 7 better choose kia.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Innova parin ako. maganda sana yung Fuzion kung may diesel variant. agree ako sa mga nagsasabing advance ang CRDi engines ng Hyundai & Kia kasi matagal na silang may CRDi. Sa palagay ko hindi nila matatalo ang Innova.

Design= Innova
    Convinience= Innova
    ride comfort & size= Innova
    Engine= Carens CRDi
    Interior= Fuzion

hindi lahat ng D-4D Innovas may engine problem and sabi ng pinsan ko na inayos na raw yun ng Toyota. Kasi 2007 model na Innova D-4D ng pinsan ko at nakaka 13,+++ kms na pero wala pang engine problem.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If ever i'm in the market for an MPV, I'd pick the Carens... with 140hp from a 2.0L CRDi engine, it'll simply blow away the competition.

I don't really like the Fusion with its aging 2.4L gasoline engine.

The base model Innova VVTi for me is the practical choice. Since the D4D engine woes thread, I have little faith in it to be that bulletproof after the warranty expires.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Go for the Innova.

Other than the features, FC, price, consider also the following

1. Availabilty of parts (CBU or CKU )
    - If you plan to use it long term, consider parts availability in the future.
    Innova is the only locally assembled unit. Fuzion and Carens are both CBU.

2. Number of units sold
    - You will the see the market preference/share. I read an article in a magazine that Innova is the only brand that has sold more than 4,500 units in just 6 months (first half of 2007 - 4,853 units to be exact)

3. Resale value
    - Think long term.

Good luck !

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Sa akin lang. Sobra rami na ang Inova. Kaya takaw carnap na rin yan.
    It's time to give Kia a chance again! At maganda naman talaga ang Carens. At panalo to sa comfort ng rides and FC!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

This is called stereotyping in psychiatry, right? :lol:

So what happens when Ford sells rebadged Kias? Is it still a Kia?

When Hyundai licenses a Mitsubishi, Mitsundai? :lol:

Look at the car, not the badge...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mitsu Fusion, Toyota Innova or Kia Carens?