New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Good day guys ask lang opinion nyo about the two in terms of overall performance, next week n kasi bibili..TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'd go with the Navarra, mas mukhang macho, stronger engine, higher payload and looks great on big rims

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangel29 View Post
    Good day guys ask lang opinion nyo about the two in terms of overall performance, next week n kasi bibili..TIA
    eto na naman comparison.

sir, wait for the new 2.5 VGT Strada 4x4 that will replace the 3.2 Liter Strada.

Test drive both, then make the final decision.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    eto na naman comparison.

sir, wait for the new 2.5 VGT Strada 4x4 that will replace the 3.2 Liter Strada.

Test drive both, then make the final decision.

Sir kailan po ba ilalabas ang bagong variant ng strada na sinasabi nyo at di kaya malayo ang presyo nya..need na din kasi ang unit this month sana.thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Oo nga kelan ba lalabas mukang hintay nanaman ako ah. Im about to get a strada gls 2.5 P.O. nalang ng bank hinihintay then may new engine pala lalabas which is more powerful daw.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kapag hindi makapaghintay, get the Navara 4x4 which is already VGT and has a 5 speed A/T. Then, add a bit more for bigger tires and perhaps some suspension upgrades for higher ground clearance then throw in the Unichip for even better engine performance. Eh di tapos!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I have the 4x4 Navara & a 3.2 Montero which shares the same engine with the Strada.. Overall performance? Get the 4x4 Navara!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    lagay naman kayo ng personal preferences niyo sir. yung kung ano mas mahalaga like comfort, looks, reliability, para san gagamitin yung pick-up. para mas madali magbigay ng advice

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Ride = Strada

Power = Navara - my first choice.

Consider this: Strada has a HIGH maintenance cost. I think, the highest of all the pickup PMS.

BTW, Strada since I my parking space is VERY tight and small.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
MIT. STRADA 3.2GLS 4X4 A/T or 2.5 NISSAN NAVARA CRDi 4x4 A/T