New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Wala ako mapili sa choice mo.

Kung kaya mo pa konting dagdag ito maganda.

Mazda 2 skyactiv s 4dr MT

City 1.5 E MT
    PHP 764,000.00

Yaris 1.3E M/T 736,000

Nissan Almera 1.5L E MT

Try mo din inquire price baka makadiscount ka malaki kasi pag manual trans like mazda2 and yaris hindi mabenta. Pero sa honda city ewan ko kung makadiscount ka pero try mo.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Typical post from fb yan bro. Hahaha
    Oh really? I didn't know that as I'm not on FB. It's just that the Brio/Amaze doesn't have that aesthetic value of sorts. Even the City/Jazz doesn't have that distinction for being pretty but they are very good and practical urban cars.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kung may pandagdag to 700+k, I'd suggest the Accent CRDi. Paltan lang ng rims maganda na. It's so fuel efficient, coupled with lower fuel cost of diesel it puts hybrids to shame. The engine is so good I'd overlook the lack of gimicky amenities. The basics are there naman.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    if it goes beyond php700k mukang malabo na...medyo tight ang budget eh...pamasok lang araw-araw sa work at pangchurch every sunday with kids and in-laws. mirage G4 is on top of my list and made a reservation already. hopefully walang maging issue sa CVT tranny as i heard "some" stories about the mirage cvt not reving up all of a sudden kahit anong tapak mo ng selinyador. gusto ko sana yung manual variant kaso sa tindi ng traffic sa amin, mukang out of the equation na ang manual tranny. usual route is Novaliches Bayan to UP Ayalatechnohub lang everyday so sana kasing tipid din nito ang dati kong mirage hatchback na CVT din. thanks sa inputs nyo and just keep it coming i inquired sa Mazda 2 Skyactiv S kaso wala daw stock ngayon nationwide at medyo over nadin sa budget though maganda talaga kahit panlabas lang nakikita ko sa mazda 2 ng kapitbahay namin.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kamotekid1968 View Post
    gusto ko sana humingi ng advice regarding dito sa tatlong units na ito. considering na magkadikit ang prices nila..ano mas maganda in the long run. usually gagamitin ang sasakyan pamasok sa office, church every sunday at minsan out of town. youe inputs will be highly appreciated. thanks!
    you should really seriously test-drive each of them, sir.
    no seeming hi tech advantage or fuel economy or wind-cheating design, or price advantage, would be worth the pain, if driver and family aren't comfortable driving and sitting inside.
    good luck, po.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Brio maybe a Honda but "porma" is not something you can think of when you see it. A Civic or Accord perhaps can be a "porma" car.
    beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, po. if you find it beautiful, then it's beautiful.
    otherwise, why would we have beauty contests at all?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    thanks sir *dr. d, been very helpful ;)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Sir *kamotekid1968, thanks for the feedback! Is the mirage g4 glx cvt already have all power windows and with fog lights? i wasn't able to check as there was no available unit yesterday. Also, SA told me that HU is touchscreen, but can't confirm. Anyway, have you decided which car would you be getting soon?

Quote Originally Posted by spamdesal View Post
    Which Mitsu dealer is giving this 75k discount? Sa lahat ba ng mirage/g4 applicable ito? I'm also on the same scenario and considering avanza J or ertiga GA for higher ground clearance. Appreciate your feedback from current owners as well. Thanks guys!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i hope the g4's touchscreen HU is better than the wigo's. the latter takes forever to start up.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Kumusta na po kaya ang mirage g4 ni TS? Im also in the same boat, choosing between the g4 m/t, vios j, and brio amaze. The wife loves the 2017 g4 because touchscreen na ang radio, all windows power na, remote door lock and its looks. But i am leaning more towards the vios kasi mas priority ko ung power ng engine. Im the type who overtakes whenever possible and drives 100kph+ sa nlex. Nagtest drive ako ng 2015 g4 kaso traffic dinaanan so i was not able to test ung acceleration. Sa mga g4 owners please i need ur feedback, sa biglang tapak ba sa gas pedal may immediate response (m/t) and how is the engine noise at 100kph and above sa expressway. Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast