New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    gusto ko sana humingi ng advice regarding dito sa tatlong units na ito. considering na magkadikit ang prices nila..ano mas maganda in the long run. usually gagamitin ang sasakyan pamasok sa office, church every sunday at minsan out of town. youe inputs will be highly appreciated. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Write the Pros and Cons of each car then schedule a test drive...

Mirage has CVT so you get the convenience.
    Brio has the better engine (sorry, haven't driven the Dual VVTi Vios)
    Vios has a good reputation + size

Personally, I hate the Mirage rear seats...

So Brio vs Vios for me, Vios is bigger (although the missing safety features is hard to ignore)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *kamotekid1968 - what's your budget? If you can spare a bit more to get around 800k, you have far more options to choose from. Between the three listed choices, the Vios J is more practical with its space compare to the 2 other smaller options.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    thanks sir *ice15 and *Egan101

G4 - fuel consumption: 1.2L 3 cylinder MIVEC
    Vios - power and reliability: 1.3L DUAL VVT-I
    Brio Amaze - the brand speaks for itself (pamorma): 1.3L SOHC I-VTEC 16-valve

options are:

Mirage G4 GLX CVT * 680k with a discount of 75k
    Toyota Vios J M/T * 637k with a discount of 20k
    Honda Brio Amaze E M/T * 634k with a discount of 20k

almost dikit sa digit ang presyo pero ang mirage ay naka-matic na plus may alarm, immobilizer, power windor, central lock unlike sa Vios J (next sa Base Model) na power window lang. considerations: reliability, FC, maintenance cost, parts availability in the market.

btw: i own a mirage 2015 hatchback before pero sinawing palad kaya eto hanap hanap...ayaw na ni misis ng hatchback so i'm leaning towards a sedan type na pwede kargahan ng madami sa likod minsan minsan lang...will be used pamasok lang sa office 5 days a week mga sir. thanks for the quick response. more power!!!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Which Mitsu dealer is giving this 75k discount? Sa lahat ba ng mirage/g4 applicable ito? I'm also on the same scenario and considering avanza J or ertiga GA for higher ground clearance. Appreciate your feedback from current owners as well. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by kamotekid1968 View Post
    thanks sir *ice15 and *Egan101

G4 - fuel consumption: 1.2L 3 cylinder MIVEC
    Vios - power and reliability: 1.3L DUAL VVT-I
    Brio Amaze - the brand speaks for itself (pamorma): 1.3L SOHC I-VTEC 16-valve

options are:

Mirage G4 GLX CVT * 680k with a discount of 75k
    Toyota Vios J M/T * 637k with a discount of 20k
    Honda Brio Amaze E M/T * 634k with a discount of 20k

almost dikit sa digit ang presyo pero ang mirage ay naka-matic na plus may alarm, immobilizer, power windor, central lock unlike sa Vios J (next sa Base Model) na power window lang. considerations: reliability, FC, maintenance cost, parts availability in the market.

btw: i own a mirage 2015 hatchback before pero sinawing palad kaya eto hanap hanap...ayaw na ni misis ng hatchback so i'm leaning towards a sedan type na pwede kargahan ng madami sa likod minsan minsan lang...will be used pamasok lang sa office 5 days a week mga sir. thanks for the quick response. more power!!!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    sir *spamdesal, it depends actually sa Sales Agent kasi yung agent ko na kausap is dati kong agent sa mitsu nung kumuha ako ng 2015 Mirage Hatchback GLX CVT.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    So para sayo ok na ba performance ng Mirage? O nakakapusan ka pa sa hatak?

I'd go for the Vios, especially now with the new engine. No problem with parts and maintenance. Solid resale value too. If it still had the old 2NZ engine, I would have suggested the Brio. But I find the Brio Amaze's looks a tad unappealing...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    G4: Tipid Sa Gas Matic na din
    Vios: Reliable, Mas malaki din
    Brio: Honda yan kaya pang porma.
    kung gagamitin mo pang ofc.. G4 k n lang paps matic di ka pagod sa traffic. tipid pa sa gas!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Brio maybe a Honda but "porma" is not something you can think of when you see it. A Civic or Accord perhaps can be a "porma" car.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Brio maybe a Honda but "porma" is not something you can think of when you see it. A Civic or Accord perhaps can be a "porma" car.
    Typical post from fb yan bro. Hahaha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast