New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    mga sir any tip or suggestion for brand new model family car mga 8 seater + for family use...
    ang budget po ay 900-1.1m...
    interms of all aspect po sana ung sabihin nyo...
    lalo na ung maintenance...
    wag lang po ung mga van...

maraming salamat po in advance

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Inova.
    Susuki APV.
    Mitsu Advie.
    Crosswind.

You can start from here!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    inova.

dagdagan mo ng konti.....montero na, everest. fortuner.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Do you need at least 8 seats? Or is it the maximum number needed? Default choice for this kind of requirements would be the Innova. 2.5G M/T for 1.068M SRP and A/T for 1.133M SRP. I believe they have some pretty good deals for these since the new one's coming soon. However, if squeezing is OK with you, the Crosswind can seat 10 though it'll be very uncomfortable, and the engine is noisy and slow. The Innova D4D and Crosswind have similar fuel consumption numbers with the Crosswind gaining a slight lead here though obviously the Innova does better in the performance and comfort department. In terms of maintenance, the Crosswind gains the upper hand being an old school diesel. Replacement parts are cheap, electronic parts are minimal, and if it bogs down, the engine can be easily revived by any mechanic or even jeepney driver.

I would not suggest getting SUVs if you need 8 seats since these can only seat 7 and even that is a tight squeeze. So I really hope you reconsider your view about vans. The Grand Starex TCI starts at 1.253M for the base model. The ride quality is excellent and power is adequate enough. You would at least get to tag your whole family along with their stuff, which is something you cannot do with an SUV or MPV.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Van talaga kapag 8 seater.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kia carnival swb, M/T, 8 seater, 2.9 Diesel at 1.15M

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    maraming salamat po sa lahat ng nag reply i will consider lahat ng sinabi nyo... since hnd po kami mayaman at konti lng alam tungkol sa mga sasakyan malaking tulong po ang mga suggestion nyo pra maka pili kami ng car for family use...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    kia carnival swb, M/T, 8 seater, 2.9 Diesel at 1.15M
    Ayun! I wonder why Kia did not publish the prices for the SWB version anymore... Ito nga ang magandang kunin. Sa huli ba binili mo bro?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^^ gasoline innova E M/T. This Saturday bibili

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    ^^^ gasoline innova E M/T. This Saturday bibili
    Oh, napakalayo sa original choice ah. Congrats on your new ride bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
mga sir any suggestion for brand new model family car