New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Which exotic do you think its cool?

Is it the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbcDfZXSxP4"]YouTube - Driving the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG on Forza 3[/ame]

Or is it the Lexus LFA?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB8t41YTAFY"]YouTube - Driving the Lexus LFA on Forza 3[/ame]

Nasubukan ko na tong dalawa thanks to Forza 3 Ultimate Collection. Base sa inyong observations, ano sa dalawang kotse do you think it's cool?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I don't have the ultimate collection so unfortunately I haven't driven them in the game... Pero I would take the SLS AMG anytime, pedigree pa lang eh. Merecedes-Benz VS Toyota??

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    :bwahaha: no racing video game can compare to the real thing.

anyway i haven't driven both, but i've seen both in person. i can say that the LFA is really some thing, the build and quality is top notch it doesn't feel like or even look like toyota built the LFA. how toyota built the LFA is really amazing, but no matter how impressed i am on the LFA i'd still take the SLS over the LFA any day.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    If only the LFA was priced below the established manufacturers of super cars, just like how the GT-R is priced below the 911 Turbo's. The LFA is terrific, but at the end of the day it's still a Lexus, and if one had won the Grand Lotto I'd take an SLS AMG + another car over the LFA.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrone View Post
    If only the LFA was priced below the established manufacturers of super cars, just like how the GT-R is priced below the 911 Turbo's. The LFA is terrific, but at the end of the day it's till a Lexus, and if one had won the Grand Lotto I'd take an SLS AMG + another car over the LFA.

the GT-R can only compete with super cars because of it's performance. the build quality is still average, when you get in the GT-R you'll see that you got what you pay for. unlike the LFA which has a really great build quality, like i said it doesn't feel like or even look like toyota built the car. the quality and finish of the LFA can compete against any other super car. if it was only $100-150k i'm sure it will sell easily instead of $375k.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I think the LFA is a better choice because it has a better performance in the track and i like the noise. The only downside is that it is very expensive and rare. It costs over $300k and only 500 will be bulit.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As an "exotic" ... I would choose the SLS AMG.

It has the brand heritage, luxury, rarity and performance in one package.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    As an "exotic" ... I would choose the SLS AMG.

It has the brand heritage, luxury, rarity and performance in one package.
    Why SLS AMG?

Eh mas powerful ang LFA kaysa sa SLS AMG. V10 engine from the LFA is much better. Engine noise of the SLS seems harsh, pero OK naman.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    Why SLS AMG?

Eh mas powerful ang LFA kaysa sa SLS AMG. V10 engine from the LFA is much better. Engine noise of the SLS seems harsh, pero OK naman.
    you were asking which exotic is "cool"?

"cool" doesn't need to have more HP.

Is arriving in this...

... then doing this...

...more cooler than just arriving in just another expensive sports car made to go insanely fast?
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 28th, 2010 at 08:21 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Did you know that yung seatbelt airbag (I'm familiar with Ford's) developed by Takata will be on the LFA?

Scoop: http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0101127a6.html

http://www.houseofjapan.com/auto-mot...with-seat-belt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mercedes SLS AMG or LFA?