New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Guys!

Just want to get your opinions for a family mid-size sedan. Which will be your pick from the two? Just starting a new family!

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Go for the Mazda6, the thing is, super pogi. (i love).

Performance, practicality and economy.

Performance = Camry

Looks = Mazda 6

for my option...ill go for Mazda 6 Good luck.

haven't you consider the H. Accord?
    Last edited by awing; July 21st, 2007 at 03:19 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    saw a black camry here...huwaw fogi, pero la sinabi sa awtlandah ko shempre :snob:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    saw a black camry here...huwaw fogi, pero la sinabi sa awtlandah ko shempre :snob:
    hayuf sa fanboi hehehe :rofl01:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8XLi View Post
    Performance = Camry

Looks = Mazda 6

for my option...ill go for Mazda 6 Good luck.

haven't you consider the H. Accord?
    Thanks for your opinion!

OK din ang accord pero not really my type!

BlueBimmer, haha! Out muna mga SUVs, sedan muna! Pero ok nga din ang Outlander. Worth considering, especially the GLS Sport.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Well, the Mazda 6 is really aging fast and it would be replaced either next year or in 2009.

I would go for the Camry 2.4G 5A/T and save Php 215K over the 2.4V. Visually they (G and V) don't have any difference except for the leather seats inside, cruise control, immobilizer, power rear sunshade, power rear seats, etc.... The Camry definitely more comfortable bec. it is has more space for the rear passengers (where most buyers of this vehicle will be seating in the first place).

Ikaw ba yung may Grand Vitara, Fortuner, and Sta Fe all bought from 2006 and this year? Wow, you are sooooo lucky!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Well, the Mazda 6 is really aging fast and it would be replaced either next year or in 2009.

I would go for the Camry 2.4G 5A/T and save Php 215K over the 2.4V. Visually they (G and V) don't have any difference except for the leather seats inside, cruise control, immobilizer, power rear sunshade, power rear seats, etc.... The Camry definitely more comfortable bec. it is has more space for the rear passengers (where most buyers of this vehicle will be seating in the first place).

Ikaw ba yung may Grand Vitara, Fortuner, and Sta Fe all bought from 2006 and this year? Wow, you are sooooo lucky!
    Number001: Yup but I'm not lucky! Pinaghirapan din namin ang mga yan.

Actually GV and SF lang dapat meron namin ngayon, but a relative of mine, who originally bought the Fortuner, had some financial difficulty and asked us if we can get the vehicle instead of it being repossesed. Ayaw talaga namin nung una, pero nakiusap siya and we gave in since the deal was just to continue the monthly amortization and that's it. December 2005 din kasi namin nabenta yung old cars (2 of them, isa 14 years old na) kaya nagkataon lang na nagkasabay-sabay kumuha ng new vehicles. Happened just last year after more than 10 years of no refleeting!

Anyway, we'll be selling the Grand Vitara and another vehicle sometime soon, maybe middle of next year, and replace them with a new sedan perhaps. Kaya eto, getting opinions!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Let's put it this way...

If you have a feeling you're related to Michael Schummacher then go for the Mazda 6

If you want to make your friends drool like a dog in envy,go for the Camry

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    no comparison. get the camry.

the mazda 6 looks dated na. the camry really looks like a lexus, a beautiful lexus at that. bling + respect IMO.

plus if you're one to consider resale value, it's a toyota!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Mazda6 2.3L or Camry 2.4V?