The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i like Mazda3 close second Civic FD.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM
    ako naman baliktad, i'm leaning more towards the MZ3 now. i've had serious problems with my ESi too (snapped Timing belt at 69thou Km.; plastic radiator top leaking. and the car don't track straight anymore fm. 30thou. km onwards). siguro sa 'yo dyan Honda has better service. But dto sa pinas eh pagka-sobra ng cars sa casa its hard to get quality service nowadays. kaya mas ok sa Mazda Phil. now they have exclusive dealerships (di tulad dati na shared) and konti pa lang and i heard of good & courteous service fm. the new generation of Mazda dealerships in the Philippines. Plus medyo patriotic ako ngayon eh, MZ3's are assembled in the Philippines (where we badly need jobs) unlike the Civic w/c i'm sure will be coming fm. Honda Thailand.

anyway, to each his own.
    ahhh ic. But I do hope your future MZ3 lasts as long as your ESi and the maintenance is less than your 2 Timing belt replacements and a radiator. Pero wala ka namang papalitan na timing belt sa MZ3, one thing less to worry.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Too bad that the USDM isn't getting the Euro / Asian Ford Focus... would have made life a little more complicated for the Mazda3.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yesterday we were about to purchase the mazda 3 r kaya lang the R is not any more available in black or in any color except blue ayaw ko ng blue kaya our only choice is to get the 2006 model which cost 990k compared to the recent 945K the price diff. is bec. of the added feat. like mp3 ready hid headlights and alarm system, one option is to get the honda civic 2006 model, what you guys prefer?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    geez, do you really have to create another F'n thread? Dont we have enough comparisons for Mazda3? :question:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you can wait, hintayin mo muna yung '06 Civic then compare.

Mahirap mag-compare ng oto na wala pa dito.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magandang-maganda talaga ang 06 civic, especially if they decide to release the 2-door model there.

but if you really like the car, it should still be a good buy even if the color is not your first choice.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ang ganda nr review ng upcoming civic. wait for it na lang muna

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Civic is CIvic.. ganda talaga

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    kita ko n new Civic at n drive ko n rin (30min drive).. nag-iba n talaga ang interior ng new civic .. pero yong exterior para walang pinagkaiba sa ES. tumaas lang ng konti ang front ng new civic.

for mazda3.. ganda talaga in&out.

overall for my choice... Mazda3. but for interior & engine.. sa new civic ako.

iba pa rin talaga EK but the new civic parang ES with new interior.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Mazda3 v Honda Civic (2006) [Merged]