New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    this is a survey. i want to compile a list of problems that have occured in your mazda3R since you've owned it. please also say how long you have owned it and what year it was bought. post and complaints about it also if u wish. im asking for the 2.0l model specifically. thank you.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    my friend had a problem with his MAP/MAF sensor when he replaced the stock intake with an aftermarket one.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    could u be more specific? what went wrong and how'd he fix it?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    problem was the CEL turned on suddenly. wala naman immediate symptoms.
    but he had it checked sa casa. i think they kept the car for about a week before they diagnosed and fixed it.

fix was to remove the aftermarket intake and return it to stock.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Your can also head on over to www.clubmazda3.com.ph/www.teamrage.ph or www.protegetech.org, hellrider... every thing you are looking for can be answered more swiftly by the owners of 2.0R's in the clubs mentioned.

*about that Simota 2.0R intake... known problem...quick fix, you have to get the size of the tube around the MAF back to stock size of 2.0 inches... to avoid turbulence...everything else in the tube can be 2.5 inches (like AEM or Injen, or even the Mazdaspeed intake, but only the Simota is available locally) or 3" like the F2/F5 CAI. (also not available). IF you look for Primo1 sa clubmazda3 you can see exactly how it was fixed/prevented using a CAI manufactured locally...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    around 12,500 kilo mileage no prob here

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam ko R binili ko eh...bakit naging V...just kidding

sir chieffy, diba V naman po talaga sa inyo?nakisakay lang po sa joke...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Probably there's little difference in drive handling between the two...except the power and the rush of the air coming through the open moonroof. he he he...

Mazda3 R2.0L Owners pls READ