New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    good day tsikoteers!

i need your expert advice, im planning to get a bigger vehicle for the family,ang gusto sana at kasya sa budget ko ay mazda mpv 95-97 model or kia carnival 98-00 model.

marami na kayang pyesa mga to?

ok din ba mga imported na mpv or carnival?

alin kaya ang best choice ko for a family of 5?

thank you in advance mga sirs!

more power tsikot!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd pick the MPV. More space, same engine as the Ranger/B-Series. Engine parts should be easy to find, thus... but I don't know about cosmetics (lights, trim pieces, etcetera).

The Carnival is a car-based minivan. Smaller. Not quite sure about the reliability of that year of Carnival. Should ride better... but other than that, I'd go for the truck.

-

Why buy a converted RHD MPV when you can buy a local one for a good price with less hassle and headaches over the conversion? Living with a single sliding door... on the wrong side of the car... is an awfully big sacrifice to make (in terms of convenience and safety) for whatever savings it gets you.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd pick the MPV. More space, same engine as the Ranger/B-Series. Engine parts should be easy to find, thus... but I don't know about cosmetics (lights, trim pieces, etcetera).

The Carnival is a car-based minivan. Smaller. Not quite sure about the reliability of that year of Carnival. Should ride better... but other than that, I'd go for the truck.

-

Why buy a converted RHD MPV when you can buy a local one for a good price with less hassle and headaches over the conversion? Living with a single sliding door... on the wrong side of the car... is an awfully big sacrifice to make (in terms of convenience and safety) for whatever savings it gets you.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    thank you sir niky gonna take your advice!

Mazda mpv vs. Kia Carnival