New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    and just to add, it has to be a vehicle that kumander can drive and she already told me that she cannot (or is it wont?) drive the montero but can drive the CX-7, paktay
    welcome to the CX7 club hehehehe...OT....pero yes...my wife is having a lot of fun driving our CX7....really fits her needs....as for you sir 111prez...buy kumander the CX7, then montero for your driving pleaseure.....merry christmas....lapit na pasko.....peace....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung FC at space for 7 passengers ang habol, Montero na!

Pero kung style at driving dynamics ang mahalaga, CX-7 syempre. Kung may 2.8M ako, pareho kong bibilhin yung dalawa, hehehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Cheaper than the CX-7 and Montero, that remains to be seen! I am willing to bet the opposite it might be in the P1.4M area which makes it more expensive than the CX-7 and Montero 4X2.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    O/T but you should add the Hyundai Tucson IX 30 New model into your list. It will blow away the CX-7 (which I just sat inside earlier today --- i dont like the plasticky materials used for the dashboard) out of the water.

Diesel - check
    AWD - check vs Front wheel drive for the CX-7 currently on sale here
    Panoramic Moonroof - check vs no moonroof for CX-7
    Leather - check
    Power seats - check
    Start Stop button - check
    Turn signals on mirrors - check
    Twin tail pipe - check
    Leather - check
    Trip computer - check
    More HP than either CX-7 or Montero check
    More Torque than either CX-7 or Montero check
    Cheaper than either CX-7 or Montero - check !!!!!!!!!!!

very good TucsonIX, thanks for the update EQAddict this new Tucson is above par than Cx7 and Montero, I like the Start Stop button feature of the Tucson and mostly the Panoramic Moonroof....and they say the price is within the 900K+ range....so saan ka pa?...eto para sa akin....kay Mrs CX7...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Cheaper than the CX-7 and Montero, that remains to be seen! I am willing to bet the opposite it might be in the P1.4M area which makes it more expensive than the CX-7 and Montero 4X2.
    I guess you're right tidus on the Tucson IX price range,....since it has better features than CX7 and Montero 4x2...well....ipon-ipon....

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I checked Hyundai Fort Bonifacio Global City earlier today. The Entry level gas variant is P988K (BRand new model Hyundai IX of course not the older out-going model). Manual Transmission 6-speed. 2 liter Gas. Dunno other features.

Im guessing at P1.4++M for the CRDi variant. But then, it is AWD vs FWD and diesel vs gas. That alone makes it cheaper pound-for-pound than the FWD only CX-7 Gas variant.
    Yeah I will wait for the official price list, ayaw ko mag rely sa mga "reliable sources"...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    we could open another thread on tucson ix vs cx-7 vs montero sport. but it would be more apt to make this a tucson ix vs cx-7

i did consider the hyundai cars (i.e. sta fe) but we were just "turned off" (maybe not impressed is the word) by the interiors. but no offense to sta fe owners, it is a worthy vehicle and damn fast too (i was going 170kph on my patrol on the skyway and a sta fe just zipped by, wattttaaaaa !!!!)

i told kumander about the tucson ix but she just said "hyundai ?????" sabay taas ang kilay. likewise until i see this vehicle in the flesh, then i am not considering it. we cant also wait until next year
    Last edited by 111prez; November 23rd, 2009 at 03:06 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    i was also considering hyundai tucson but because ( i think they use cheap plastics for the interiors) of the quality of the materials used in their interior, i didnt include hyundai on my list for buying a new car, but hey no offense yun lang naman ang minus points sakin eh. but performance is good..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    we could open another thread on tucson ix vs cx-7 vs montero sport. but it would be more apt to make this a tucson ix vs cx-7

i did consider the hyundai cars (i.e. sta fe) but we were just "turned off" (maybe not impressed is the word) by the interiors. but no offense to sta fe owners, it is a worthy vehicle and damn fast too (i was going 170kph on my patrol on the skyway and a sta fe just zipped by, wattttaaaaa !!!!)

i told kumander about the tucson ix but she just said "hyundai ?????" sabay taas ang kilay. likewise until i see this vehicle in the flesh, then i am not considering it. we cant also wait until next year

nice move 111prez..:...guess it's cx7 vs tucson ix nga...as per tucson ix specs it is really better than the cx7...pero like what you said...you need to see the vehicle in the flesh..we own a cx7 so to me it's one of the best so far...and if this new Tucson ix is way better than my cx7...then i take my hats off to Hyundai....good job

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Is it true below 1M lang yung entry level variant ng 2010 Hyundai Tucson iX? Time to change religion na!:rofl:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Mazda CX-7 or Montero Sport 4x2