New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    patulong naman mag decide sa mga experienced car owner ,,,,,,same price lang ano ba mas maganda piliin?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    better go for mazda glxi, mas newer kc 1997 model unlike mitsu lancer na 1994. beside sa age maganda din ang dating ng mazda glxi mas maganda pormahan. and I heard from some mazda glxi users maganda ang drive nito. better check the condition of the cars first.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Go for mazda..the engine is very torquey and powerful..and sarap pormahan, ....but first check the condition of the car..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    how about sa mga spare parts di ba mahirap hanapin and malaki ba diff sa price?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    if M/T go for the mazda. with ABS na and a torquey engine.handling is very good, almost no understeer. plus its newer (assuming almost same condition sila ng lancer). watch out for the rust at the rear fenders.

if A/T, drop them both and look at other cars pa. A/T na mazda is malakas sa gas. A/T ng mitsu at that age, medyo mahirap na mag-take ng chance.

parts for the mazda, i would say average lang naman ang price.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    about the parts yup average lang..mine kasi mazda 97 gli no problem sa parts...the major problem lang is u rust at the rear fenders..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I had both in the 90's and I'll vote for the Familia anytime. In my experience, Lancer = more HP vs. Familia = more torque.

mazda 97 glxi or lancer 94 glxi