New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    though the 6 is about 400k more expensive but is just a little bit underpowered compared to the Kizashi even though it is 100cc more, ano mas pipiliin niyo? looks alone mas maganda itsura ng 6 but that 400k difference is a killer for it.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Between the two, Mazda 6 pa rin. Not only does the 6 look better, I also doubt that the Kizashi will drive better than the 6.

If 400k is too much, consider a Sonata GLS and then just change the rims. That'll be less than 100k over the Kizashi.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    6 gets my vote... pero kung gusto mo talaga mura.. sonata na lang ;)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Suzuki kizashi for me.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Wait na lang for the new (Kodo) 6. Mga 2-3 years haha. :D

Seeing that the CX-5 didn't stray too far away from the concept, I'm guessing the new 6 would look really really close to its concept vehicle.

For now, if you want to really stand out, get the Kizashi. It was developed on the Nurburgring. If you're looking for a driver's car, get it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hmm, i have to go with 6.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    kizashi siguro. ang laki kasi ng price difference. and the smaller size is an advantage IMHO. pero pogi talaga mazda 6. the kizashi reminds of a passat japanese version

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    why not consider camry sir? mas sigurado ka dito. hindi kaisng mahal ng 6. tama po si sir jut703 consider sonata than kizashi.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 6 isn't underpowered. In fact, it feels like it has a better kick of low-rpm torque than the Kizashi, since it has a traditional AT instead of a CVT.

The 6 drives sharper, has more features, has more space, has leather, and has a better sounding BOSE stereo system... but it costs nearly an entire Alto more than the Kizashi. Pretty hard to compare these two... the Kizashi offers a moderately sporty experience (not as sharp as the Mazda6, but better than most) for a whole lot less money than most other mid-sizers.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

sir niky, would you consider Kizashi as 'bang for the buck'?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast