New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Mga sir, madam, hingi nmn ako tulong, ano mas ok bilhin Mazda 3 or Lancer EX, thanks you po....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    In terms of price, I would say the mazda 3 as the new model is coming out next year (smiling face grill) and now i think theyre giving the 1.6 hatchback as cheap as 800k na lang.

But in overall pleasure and thrill of driving a car go with the lancer. And its really a looker! And your getting a 2.0 L for as low as 880k. =)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Anong lancer EX? GLX ba? GLS, GT or GTA?

Magkano budget.

Ano gamit niyan

please be more specific

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gud evening po to all, planning to buy the lancer gta, just want to ask mga owners if wala ba kayo na-encounter na major problem with the car? Baka lang kasi may common sakit sya na naeexperience ng every owner? Thanks po in advance.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    my brother has a lancer GTA..we swapped cars for a week and drove it..found out na ganda ng handling..maybe because malapad gulong nung stock tires and 18in rims ng GTA compared sa ASX..Rockford fosgate sound system, spoiler and wrap around body kits..so far no problem encountered brother ko..If only I have an extra money, I'll buy a GTA..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Mazda3 has a nicer interior and loads of toys, including that rare sunroof option.

The Lancer EX has more interior space... though trunk space suffers as a result... the Mazda3's trunk is huge in comparison.

Both cars handle well... though if you're buying a base Lancer EX, you'll want to upgrade the the 18" wheels, since the tall tires on the 16" wheels don't do the car justice... you either have to inflate them rock hard for stability, making the ride garbage, or soften them up for comfort, making the handling loose. On 18's, except for the occassional crash over potholes, the Lancer is much better.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Mazda 3 or Lancer EX