New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi guys. Im thinking of buying a 2005 model mazda 3. Gaano ba kalakas sa gas ang sasakyan na to? I leave in malabon area and I work in makati. If I were to buy this I will be using it in an everyday basis even weekends. Would you recommend this car for me?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    2.0 gets 7-8 km/L in the city. Sadly, the 1.6 gets roughly the same, probably 0.5-1 km/L better lang.

If you're gonna get a Mazda 3, get the 2.0R.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Both the 2.0 and 1.6 Mazda 3 are not very fuel efficient. Masakit sa bulsa yan lalo na kapag malayo at matraffic ang daily route mo. I suggest you get an FD 1.8 instead.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks! Additional lang. I just went to see this civic vtis 04 model daw. OK pa naman siya mejo fresh na para sakin. Okay ung DOS my pirma nung 1st owner with ID and signature. I checked the papers noticed that sa CR may encumbered. I know that this is from financed car, right? Meron din chattel release clearance hindi ko alam kung pano malaman kung authentic sya. Does this prove na fully paid na ung car sa bank? What documents do i need to check for transfer of ownership?

Another question about buying 2nd hand cars what would happen if I dont transfer this to my name?