New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Which is the best value for money? We have a Toyota Revo as a primary car so I don't need to consider space.

Will be used everyday back and forth from antipolo to makati.

Mazda 2 na sana ko (even paid for reservation) kaya lang hindi matanggal sa isip ko na yung mazda3 is CBU Japan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ang alam ko lang slightly more power yung Mz3 na 1.5 (due to higher compression) vs Mz2 na 1.5 (lower compression). Saan ka po tumingin ng Mz2?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Mz2 will be more nimble, and would have more toys (cmiiw, I just assumed sInce TOTL). Will probably have a better FC ad well. The Mz3 would still have the better ride though with it being a compact vs the subcompact Mz2. And you mentioned the Mz3 being Japan CBU, is this not the case with the Mz2?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    No, the MZ2 here is made in Thailand. Slightly more power ang Mz3 specs wise because of the higher compression ratio but in real life, I think m2 will end up more powerful because of power to weight ratio

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Also choosing between these two.

Leaning towards the Mazda3 since it's bigger (and safer). If only the TOTL Mazda2 had 6 airbags. But if your primary concern is fuel efficiency, Mazda2 it is, plus the toys you get with TOTL model. Although a CBU Japan is indeed better than Thailand made.
    Last edited by Walter; July 5th, 2015 at 06:15 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    I went for the M3 because of more elbow room.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    +1 on the Mazda3

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Mazda 2 talaga e, fell inlove with it when I got inside. Kaya lang big deal ba talaga pag made in Japan?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mas importante which car you fell in love with. Yojin 3 will take care of any premature wear and tear you might experience.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Para sakin di naman big deal yung made of japan. Hindi hahayaan ng mazda head office na mahina quality ng made of other countries. Although i understand the impression kung made in japan. But dont worry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mazda 3 1.5V vs Mazda 2 TOTL