New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    X-Trail, mas macho. Civic, too futuristic looking at this time (di ko type). My two cents.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    di naman luxury ang x-trial.

Its really subjective if you ask me, I like the stance of the X-trail... even more with a wider rim/tire combo.

The civic also looks good, a meaner looking front compared to the previous generation civics.

It all boils down to preference
    ILD love your own di ba?

ako naman ayaw ko i-compare looks ng dalawa kasi CUV vs sedan looks parang ang layo. Anyway preference na talaga kung ano pipiliin.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ok, it all boils down to what you prefer and lifestyle.

i neither have the two. but for me, if i am to choose, then i go for the one that suits my lifestyle: a CUV. its closer to having a real mean utility vehicle(read: pick-up truck), but the perks of having a sedan.

a question looms. why? for practicality reason, you cannot conquer all those potholes scattered in the metro. not to mention the floods. plus, sitting in a CUV or an SUV, or simply an UV gives you a commanding view ahead- unlike in sedan, sleek but seemed like you won't see past the roof of the third vehicle ahead. sure, you are closer to the ground, which translates lower center of gravity-actually, meaning you can go faster. but in this time of age, who needs speed when you have nothing but traffic in front?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    incomparable naman yung dalawang sasakyan na yan.

But if I were to choose between the two, Im'ma have to go with the civic. I'm not used to driving big vehicles so X-trail is definitely not for me. Pero going back to the poster's question, appearance-wise...di hamak na mas gwapo tignan yung X-trail.
    Last edited by tinky; September 17th, 2006 at 07:40 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    ...plus, sitting in a CUV or an SUV, or simply an UV gives you a commanding view ahead- unlike in sedan, sleek but seemed like you won't see past the roof of the third vehicle ahead...
    kaya i sometimes thank traffic jams kung mataas ang dala ko and there's a cutie in the next car na walang tint, or light tint. :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depende din iyan sa tao. Parang damit iyan, may binabagayan. hehe.

I'm the outdoorsy type, nabibiro ako kapag sedan ang dala ko kasi hindi daw bagay sa akin. Baka sirain ko daw. hehehe.

Ok na ko sa X-trail betwen your choices.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Civic, too futuristic looking at this time (di ko type). My two cents.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    kaya i sometimes thank traffic jams kung mataas ang dala ko and there's a cutie in the next car na walang tint, or light tint. :lol:
    That's one of the reason mas gusto ko mataas sasakyan ko. I don't want peeps look down and see me... maganda at cutie din ako eh...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sorry to disagree with most of you, pero mas ok sa akin ang Civic. The X-trail's too boxy-looking for me.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i think i've said it in another thread that i'm a self declared honda fan so i'm really biased in favor of the civic pero kung sa x-trail mo i-compare and with your parameters in mind, i will choose the x-trail. agree ako sa mga nag-post that the "U" in the CUV, SUV or even just UV spells the difference.. :twocents:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama si OTEP. Parang damit ang kotse. May binabagayan. Example, A 6'4, 320 lb. buff guy driving a 3-series. Di bagay diba? Or a 5'3, 115 lb. thin guy driving a 5-series?

Hehehe, among the choices, sa X-trail ako.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
mas gwapong tignan: civic 2006 or x-trail?