New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Lahat din ng kausap ko, bat di ka nalang nag toyota lagi sinasabi. hehe

Lahat naman yan maganda, wag lang china brand. nasa gumagamit lang yan.

Nakasubok na ko ng vios at mirage g4.

Mirage MT. 3 cylinder matipid sa gas. kaya lang may vibrations kasi nga 3 cylinders. makalampag sa lubak. Ok naman aircon nya.

Vios superman. Drives like accent, mas comfortable kesa sa G4, kaya lang malakas sa gas yung AT na 1.3. Mas maluwag sa loob.

Depende siguro sa bibili kung ano mapusuan nya hehe. Parehas naman maganda.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kris_13 View Post
    Lahat din ng kausap ko, bat di ka nalang nag toyota lagi sinasabi. hehe

Lahat naman yan maganda, wag lang china brand. nasa gumagamit lang yan.

Nakasubok na ko ng vios at mirage g4.

Mirage MT. 3 cylinder matipid sa gas. kaya lang may vibrations kasi nga 3 cylinders. makalampag sa lubak. Ok naman aircon nya.

Vios superman. Drives like accent, mas comfortable kesa sa G4, kaya lang malakas sa gas yung AT na 1.3. Mas maluwag sa loob.

Depende siguro sa bibili kung ano mapusuan nya hehe. Parehas naman maganda.
    i agree.
    beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder.
    all cars have advantages and dis-advantages. it is up to the buyer to decide, rightly or wrongly, what features he values more.
    some folks choose a car for what it offers in the showroom. others choose their cars, for what they perceive it will be, 5 years down the road. still others, simply get what is placed on their lap (chosen by authority).

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Basta mura, bago at naandar dun ako (mirage). Yun lang kaya NG budget ko, if Kung may pera bat pa ako mag Toyota? Edi mustang na lang

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Granted, if your priority is point-of-sale, money-down affordability, practicality, and don’t care about the other shortcomings, then this is the car for you. But if you're even just a tiny bit of a car enthusiast, maybe not.

I've ridden in a lot of G4 as a Grab passenger and I can tell you that it's awful. The racket the suspension makes feels like the road is three inches from my head. The A/C seems to have been designed for front passengers only. As one reviewer put it, it's like a street-legal lawnmower.

But as mentioned, at the end of the day, it depends on your individual preference whether the car is acceptable or just plain crap.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    When you have a thread title and first post that makes sweeping generalizations as if there's only one good choice and anyone else who has chosen differently is an idiot, then you're definitely gonna get a lot of strong opposing opinions.

Simula pa lang, naghahanap na ng away. This thread could've been phrased with more finesse and tact to facilitate better discussion instead of fueling brand wars again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Basta meron A/C on na yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    When you have a thread title and first post that makes sweeping generalizations as if there's only one good choice and anyone else who has chosen differently is an idiot, then you're definitely gonna get a lot of strong opposing opinions.

Simula pa lang, naghahanap na ng away. This thread could've been phrased with more finesse and tact to facilitate better discussion instead of fueling brand wars again.

Eh Toyota nga lang d best...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Eh Toyota nga lang d best...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I love my Hyundai accent... [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

I see no counter points as to why the G4(small subcompact) would be a good buy for 2019 given the new xe(subcompact) is cheaper by 35,000. Kismet mentioned good fc, no steering fluid and cheaper oil changes by 200ish pesos.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I see no counter points as to why the G4(small subcompact) would be a good buy for 2019 given the new xe(subcompact) is cheaper by 35,000. Kismet mentioned good fc, no steering fluid and cheaper oil changes by 200ish pesos.
    Like I said, you could make the exact same point without being so brazen about it. [emoji6]

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast