New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    second hand kase i di ko pa kaya ang amortization ng brandnew in case ipang down ko ang 280k.

i prefer:

automatic
    matipid sa gas
    all power

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ano bang gusto mo sedan, AUV, SUV?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sedan sana..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    you might want to consider a 97-2000 honda civic lxi or vti since it fits the criterias you've mentioned..as for me I 'll go for the vti civic.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti628 View Post
    you might want to consider a 97-2000 honda civic lxi or vti since it fits the criterias you've mentioned..as for me I 'll go for the vti civic.
    around how much ito?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by smarty View Post
    around how much ito?
    it depends on the condition of the car and how it was maintained by the owner but it plays around your budget..some can even go as low as 230k..ung ninong ko kakabenta nya lang nung 97 honda lxi for 220k.it was a good buy since it was seldomly used.Try to bring along your trusted mechanic when you check the units and as much as possible deal with direct owners and you might end up with a better deal..try to keep 20k from your budget coz this will come handy for parts/repair cost.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Pwede rin Sentra Exalta STA 2000 model...trumps all the other competitors in its class in terms of features

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    But the durability of interior materials is a factor against the Exalta. At this age, if it hasn't been cared for, the shifter will have rubber putty on it instead of a surface, the leather will be stained (beige leather gets dirty easily) and the plastic trim on the console and doors might be loose by now.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Based on your list, Gen 1 City Type Z (Meron bang AT to?), if there's AT then your fuel economy issue is answered with the Type Z.

Lynx can fit your bill as well.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    1st Generation Honda City. economical may A/T nito. some models are all power. plus it fits the budget.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Looking for a ride - 280k budget