New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    ditto... MX-5. A no-frills sports car.

But with P2M, perhaps you could ask Ford to deliver here a european Ford Focus ST. It doesn't scream "I'm a sports car", but definitely it's more nice to be humble and at the same time winning races and having much fun on a hot hatch.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may nakita akong nissan 350z. kasya kaya 2m don? kung hindi integra type r, evo, sti na 2nd hand. may nakasabay din akong celica, ung bago.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    350Z? Secondhand maybe, or gray market (heard they're around 2.5 if imported), but not brand new (3.5m).

A brand new Focus ST, if you were to have Ford import it, would probably cost around 2.5 million also. Maybe it'd slide in under 2m if it's a personal import.

Sana nga around 1.5 million yung MX-5, but I doubt they'll bring it here.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hyundai coupe v6

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    OT: my dad saw a red 2006 Mazda Miata in NLEX last Saturday.... he said it has no badges just a Mazda logo...looks like a Viper in person daw yung harap.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you can get kit cars for that price. i know there are builders of AC Cobra, Lotus 7, etc kit cars here in the phil and they are priced below 2M. if you plan to join the manila sports car club, they have a strict criteria when it comes to what they consider a sports car.
    second hand cars are another bet to find a good sports car. Westfield has a distributer here in paranaque.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Right now, your only option is the Coupe. Unless you want to go to the gray market dealers.

And correction lang to the other guy, I think I saw a banner outside the BMW dealer in Libis stating that the Z4 can now be had for 2.9M.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    V6 lang yun... and at 170hp, and coming only with an automatic transmission, it's only as quick as a Ford Lynx RS (in other words, don't challenge SiRs to races... nakakahiya).
    They don't have the 5-spd M/T over there?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    magkano ba yung RX8?
    decent na yun!

yun nga lang full synth oil change every 1000km. oil change every 2 full tanks.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    V6 lang yun... and at 170hp, and coming only with an automatic transmission, it's only as quick as a Ford Lynx RS (in other words, don't challenge SiRs to races... nakakahiya).
    That's the 2.7L V6 right? How fast can it go? I saw it sa Hyundai website before that you can have it for around 1.4M. Not bad but then, malaki nga engine but mukhang so-so lang performance and you will still consume alot of fuel. Sayang cuz maganda naman sha especially with some .

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Locally available sports cars