New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi I would like to ask some information about Lancer GLS or GLX 05-08. Ok ba sya gamitin pang araw araw? I heard rumors na mahina daw pang ilalim ng lancer except for the EX. Im looking to buy a used car which I can use on a daily basis na pleasant naman sa mata. Any information is greatly appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Magkano ba budget mo? I don't think it's a good idea to limit your options to just the Lancer. Daming ibang options depending on your budget.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Budget ko sir 300+ kaya stretch 350K. Gusto ko lng sana lancer kase walang masyado kapareho sa kalsada. Hindi pa naman ako decided nasa research stage pa lang ako. Other options ko civic vtis or altis lower models.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Get the ES Civic VTi-S "Eagle Eye". Ganda tingnan in and out, malakas ang makina pero matipid sa gas, malawak ang loob, and it has the full host of safety equipment. Preferably manual ah!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Meron na ko nakausap na seller ng eagle eye vtis. Pupuntahana ko ung auto meron po ba kayo tips kung ano kelangan ko check?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If you can bring with you a trusted mechanic, the better. Para siya na mag-check if the car is road-worthy at kung nabaha ba or hindi.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The problem is I dont know any mechanic. hehe. Low mileage ung auto. Madali lang ba sya matamper?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Well, it's a digital odometer, so I'd say it wouldn't be hard for a professional to hack into the vehicle's system and change the reading. Pero it's not really that important. Check the car's condition if it somewhat "matches" the odometer reading. Drive through differing road and traffic conditions, listen for any unusual sounds, and look at how the owner treats the car. For example, a messy car would most probably indicate a negligent owner.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Don't rely on the car's mileage. Those are just numbers. What's important is how the previous owner took care of the vehicle. No matter how far it ran, if it's in A1 condition, it's still a good buy.