New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    mga bossing ko ano po ang pipiliin nyo sa dalawa salamat po sa inyo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Alancer View Post
    mga bossing ko ano po ang pipiliin nyo sa dalawa salamat po sa inyo.
    Are you sure you want it? That is still a P200K+ price gap between the two cars.

Anyway, given I am probably the only one who has had both cars, the ASX is the better choice. The interior of the ASX is better than that you would find in the EX GTA. Same engine, same weight as the GTA, more headroom. Similar performance upgrade potential between the Lancer EX and ASX.

ASX advantage - better comfy ride. Handling is par. Better seats. Better dashboard. More ground clearance. Aggressive exterior looks, always a head-turner.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    I agree, ASX is a better choice regardless of budget issue.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ASX na bro. If you live in Metro Manila, it is a very big advantage to have a higher ground clearance.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Buy more Lancers, the EVO now is at the brink of extintion. My aunt's ASX feels cramp. The Suzuki Esteem can swallow all it's load. Extra 200K not worth it IMHO only.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Buy more Lancers, the EVO now is at the brink of extintion. My aunt's ASX feels cramp. The Suzuki Esteem can swallow all it's load. Extra 200K not worth it IMHO only.
    How can the ASX be cramped when the Lancer EX has less interior space? it might "feel" cramped maybe because you were expecting a Montero Sport? Anyway, short of having a big family, the ASX performs well for single people and small family duty.

The ASX's cargo load area is smaller when compared to other SUVs (like the CRV or X-TRAIL) but it's fine with the loads I carry. And if I need more space, I just fold down the rear seats to more than double the cargo area.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Still ASX get more load capacity and flexibility compare to lancer!

200k is for those "can afford" people and that amount is not an issue!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by F-14 View Post
    Still ASX get more load capacity and flexibility compare to lancer!

200k is for those "can afford" people and that amount is not an issue!
    of course he can afford that, that's why he's considering it. I'm saying that IMHO it's extra 200k not worth it.

Maybe if the ASX GLS price gets you GLS SE features plus the not locally available panoramic roof with LED moonlight, it would be more appealing IMHO =in my honest opinion.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    of course he can afford that, that's why he's considering it. I'm saying that IMHO it's extra 200k not worth it.

Maybe if the ASX GLS price gets you GLS SE features plus the not locally available panoramic roof with LED moonlight, it would be more appealing IMHO =in my honest opinion.
    Sorry, but mine is experience & actual hands on!
    (you forgot to mention safety, this is most money cant buy the moment you need it.)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by F-14 View Post
    Sorry, but mine is experience & actual hands on!
    (you forgot to mention safety, this is most money cant buy the moment you need it.)
    i think they are equally safe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
lancer ex mx or mitsubishi asx gls AT