The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Based on budget of P770k (all-in), have narrowed down to these two:
    Lancer 1.6 GLX AT
    Vios 1.3 E AT

If you are to choose between the two, which one and why?

I know that they are in different segments, but I like both and they both fit my requirements (daily drive, parts are available, casa is close to my residence, fits the budget).

I feel that the Lancer is more car-for-the-money, while the Vios is a safer choice. Looks are subjective, I like the Lancer face slightly better than Vios. Vios is more frugal in consuming fuel. So, for me, it's a very close comparison.

Perhaps you can help break the tie. What is your vote and why?

Thanks everyone.
    1.6L over 1.3L? I'll go def for lancer!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Lancer gets my vote, but if you have a chance to get the MT, go get it. Lancers don't get much value nowadays.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Hi guys,

I really want a lancer and planning to buy a new GLS M/T model. My concern is the maintenance cost and parts availability since it is getting phased out? Is this true?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkana View Post
    Hi guys,

I really want a lancer and planning to buy a new GLS M/T model. My concern is the maintenance cost and parts availability since it is getting phased out? Is this true?
    hi we just got our 2017 Lancer EX GLS so far so good. As per parts availability you don't have to worry kasi may pagawaan na ng parts dito sa Pinas...so available siya kahit ma phased out siya.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123