New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    which of the 3 is the best buy in terms of price, specs, etc...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart_seph View Post
    which of the 3 is the best buy in terms of price, specs, etc...
    i would still go for the L300.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i would still go for the L300.
    hyundai grace and l300 has a same engine tama?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If we're talking 2000 and up, the last of the Pregios had a sweet ride and a great driving position. And durability is about as good as any van out there.

The L300? I'd rather ride the jeep, thank you.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung yan 3 lang ang pagpipilian, WALA akong pipiliin sa mga yan, I heard too many horror stories about the H100/Grace and the Pregio. Yang L300 naman meron kami dati both gas and diesel at hari yan ng sablay. Panay overheat, hindi malamig ang A/C, grabe ang init coming from the engine if you're on the front seats.

If I were to buy a second hand van, dagdag na lang ako ng konti tapos yung Hiace o Urvan na lang ang bibilhin ko.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    para saken kung patibayan L300 next option ko kia pregio ...

siguro nasa mentained din yan mga bro kung marunong kayo mag mentained hindi naman siguro magloloko ang sasakyan??

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    with the choices... L300 ako... classic! up to now meron pa din brand new eh.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ang pangit naman ng choices its like picking cat crap, dog crap, or bird crap. I guess bird crap na lang and that is the L300. Those Korean vans are the days when Koreans where termed as low quality I wouldn't even touch those. I don't know, but everytime I see a Pregio or Grace its always wrecked or kinakalawang na and it seems like its just gasping to get into its destination...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    hyundai grace and l300 has a same engine tama?
    Yes pareho nga sila ng engine.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    A late-model Pregio will do you good. We had a 1998 one. Mechanicals were very good, except for a too-small radiator that can be upgraded to a bigger one anyway.

The latter-model Pregios should be better built than their earlier brethren. Only the flimsy interior bits and problematic A/C are negatives on the car. The engine and automatic gearbox however never broke down on us.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
L300, Pregio, or Hyundai Grace?