New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yun nga eh. Least they can do is use the Delica or Space Gear cab and the turbo intercooler 4D56. I have ridden in a 2001 L300 before to Bataan. Ganun lang nag-overheat na. Wala pang akyatan ng bundok ha! Yung school bus naman na sinasakyan ng kapatid kong maliit 2003 L300 laging sira daw ang aircon...

Heard recently that MMPC released the single cab version of the Strada here dubbed the L200 GX. Hope they use that to replace the L300 considering the competition nowadays.
    Sana success itong bagon L200 GX. I heard pwede ito bilhin na cab and chassis, Totoo ba ito?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drich_enriquez View Post
    Sana success itong bagon L200 GX. I heard pwede ito bilhin na cab and chassis, Totoo ba ito?
    Well it was included in the CAGI testing in single cab pickup form and they really liked it. (Kotse.com) Since it is available in single cab pickup, it SHOULD be available in cab and chassis and FB body forms same as the Hilux. Why else would they be bringing in a single cab pickup? But then, Mitsubishi hasn't been making a big deal out of it yet as of late. Perhaps the FB body is still under development? And the L200 GX isn't even included in MMPC's website yet.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The L300 is alive because people still buy them. Not only here but in neighboring markets like Malaysia.

Toyota, Isuzu, Mitsubishi are testing the market with single cabs now. Even Chinese brands like JMC and Foton are stepping up to the plate.

Having seen quite a number of wrecked L300's, I'm not going to lament if it goes extinct now.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
L3 vs Jinbei