New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ano ba ang brand na may magandang Quality Check and Testing Process before releasing a new product?
    We have "known issues' experienced by owners of certain cars like choking issues on diesel engines, common rattling issues on dashboard, fuel smell inside the cabin, water leaking inside the cabin etc.

What issues have you experienced with yours after nyo ilabas sa casa, hangang sa maka isang taon ang kotse nyo?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmmm.

my lancer pizza before... 3 years after, compressor conked out.... buti na lang naihabol ko pa sa warranty.

so far yun pa lang naman experience ko.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Those early 90's to early 2000's Opels.

Kahit nakatayo lang sa garage, nasisira.

No pun intended there.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had owned a Nissan Sentra LEC/PS (8 years), a Honda Jazz (5 years), and currently a Honda CRV (4 years) and City (1 year). I had no major issues with them. All of them are reliable. I guess regular and proper maintenance will ensure longevity and reliability of your car.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    I had owned a Nissan Sentra LEC/PS (8 years), a Honda Jazz (5 years), and currently a Honda CRV (4 years) and City (1 year). I had no major issues with them. All of them are reliable. I guess regular and proper maintenance will ensure longevity and reliability of your car.
    As long as the car is properly taken cared of, it will not give the owner major headaches unless you happen to get a true lemon car. If the owner has little sense in proper maintenance, no car will ever be free of issues.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Toyota Revo (13 years) no major problem...just regular maintenance and replacement of consumable parts...tires, brake pads/brake shoe. Even on the Kia Besta....(oh yes, aircon is the only issue....it is weak, but on the performance and engine..No problem at all)

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    2010 strada m/t

May lumabas na rattling sound sa clutch after 2 months pagkabili. Twice ako bumalik sa casa.buti na lang may pinalit na pyesa

Ngayon 98k na mileage ko.walang problema. Every 4500 ako nagpapa change oil. Alaga lang sa maintenance.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Honda city cvt problems for pre 2009 models