New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    good day tsikoteers. need your help in picking a service van for our office. budget is quite small, php 150t - 175t. main criteria i guess would be reliability (low maintenance). thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is the Hyundai Grace out of your budget already. I'd suggest getting that. At least most of the parts are interchangeable with the L300 Exceed, Delica, Delica Star Wagon and other Mitsubishi vehicles.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

kung sa office, i will not suggest DELICA...first of all, JDM japanese vans can seat only 7-8 comfortably...its pointless to seat 9 or more in any JDM japanese van..because they are not designed that way.

hyundai grace/H100 and kia besta seats 12-15 seat quite comfortably.. as for parts, both have abundance of it.but, not all bestas have 2.7L, most are 2.2L, same as any mazda B2200, h100/grace are in 2.5L "4d56"-like engine..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The 2.2L Bestas are more reliable as per experience. Easier to find parts too since Mazda sold a lot of B2200's over here.

Buy I'm still voting for the Grace.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thanks sirs otep and AY. about how much does hyundai grace's cost and what year models should i look for? how about body parts, are they also the same as the other mitsubishis? thanks again

kung sa grace, i suggest ung 4-lights(older model) mas maganda ang ligh output nito sa gabi, kaysa sa 2-lights ng local h100 and newer grace..

i've seen one time, a hyundai grace with a/t!wala lang share ko lang, mas magandang manual kunin nyo...ako grace din vote ko..

if lucky, mayroong kia advantage(kia besta with 70:30 split rear door...) wala lang din, share lo lang...labas ng columbian motors, pantapat ata sa auvs at that time..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    get the hyundai grace. with your budget you can get the 94 model

nga pala, may extended model yang grace..15 seaters all-in-all..pero downside daw ung pagka-long wheel base..bigger turning radius..at medyo unstable na sa high speed.

kia besta (local) or kia besta/h100 (korea) or delica (subic)