The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hahaha it (CITY) is 100ps in race mode.

my car is 85ps in everyday driving mode

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I would get the Vios 1.5G, basta kaya mong sikmuraan ang kanyang nakaksawa nang mukha!
    ouch! sir ganun ba talaga kayo kaumay sa vios? anyway..for the sake of honesty..i really hate how my car looks...my mazda 3 is my 1st love. diko lang kaya ang gasoline bills ko monthly..

pero my vios serve its purpose naman e, everyday driving is 12kms per liter..and the fact na para akong tataob pag mabilis ako e isa pa sa hindi ko gusto sa vios..

but i will definitely prefer this compare to over priced City..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ano ang Vios mo sir? 1.5G? MT or AT?

Im loving my 1.3J. I think Ok naman ang handling. dunno what a 15" mags can do with the handling though.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    ..and the fact na para akong tataob pag mabilis ako e isa pa sa hindi ko gusto sa vios..
    It just would feel that way because of the suspension but it won't tumble even if you push it very hard into a corner. It will just go into terminal understeer once you have reach the limits of your tires. I tried with a Vios 1.5L, so I know.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post

Im loving my 1.3J. I think Ok naman ang handling. dunno what a 15" mags can do with the handling though.
    15 inch wheels (from your original 13 or 14 inch wheels) will make the handling more sharp and probably give it better grip through the corners. Downside is the ride will become harsher but not intolerable. Just avoid going to 17s which totally ruined the good handling of the Vios.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    sharper? even with same stock springs?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sharper? even with same stock springs?
    Yes, but also expect the car to "yaw" just as hard .

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I drove a friend's City 1.3S one weekend from Manila-Subic and back for a visit to their shipyard. It was quite okay. Even at 180kmh, it was very stable for such a little car. The acceleration was quite okay, akala ko nga 1.5L sya.

It's not as quick as the Civic FD though. I love trashing that car to the redline. 2nd gear at 7000rpm is super! The rev limiter sucks though. hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008

1.5G AT po..okay naman ang handling but not comparable to my Mazda 3

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I did remember a few months back the Yaris has a P70K discount why not give it a look as well... Kasi yung makina nya pareho lang sa Vios 1.5G but its waaaay cheaper with the discount. Its functionality are similar din sa Vios 1.5G maliit nga lang yung trunk space, pero its cuter and without the nakakasawang face...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Just wonderin': City 1.3S AT vs Vios 1.5G AT