New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Thanks for the inputs! The car would actually be more for my kids in college but we just want the option to use it as a family for short trips within the metro. Yung medyo matipid sana sa gas saka mas madaling isingit sa traffic.

As for the innova, we're looking forward to the all new one coming out next month pero that's for later probably. We had an innova G (na Ondoy together with a first gen Jazz Juke or i20 Cross or Jazz V) and an innova E to replace the Ondoy victim pero had to sell it last year since naglabasan na sakit nya. I considered the mobilio and the Ertiga pero pag mas gamit ng mga binata, mas bagay yung jazz and the other crossovers (the Trax is also an option). The car would also be something they can use when they start working (in 2-3 years). Gusto ko din yung Sylphy sana. Actually, ang dami kong gusto. Hahaha!

We do plan to visit the dealerships to check them out as a family. No 6 footers and tallest is 5'8".

Sana, same price range pa din yung all new Innova sa current model. Sana din meron pa din mid range baka i pareho sa Indonesia na G, V and Q. Sana meron pa din at least E variant.

Again, thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Sa 5 passenger na dapat maliit, pwd pang binata, good FC., ERTIGA or Avanza good option.. masikip yung tatlo tao sa isang row ng upuan..
    Pero kung sa pag pipilian mo lang. Jazz siguro pinaka ok. Porma, luwag.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    That's the best you can do sir blooperoo. Bring the whole family and test drive all the candidates in your list Juke or i20 Cross or Jazz V enjoy!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post
    Thanks for the inputs! The car would actually be more for my kids in college but we just want the option to use it as a family for short trips within the metro. Yung medyo matipid sana sa gas saka mas madaling isingit sa traffic.

As for the innova, we're looking forward to the all new one coming out next month pero that's for later probably. We had an innova G (na Ondoy together with a first gen Jazz Juke or i20 Cross or Jazz V) and an innova E to replace the Ondoy victim pero had to sell it last year since naglabasan na sakit nya. I considered the mobilio and the Ertiga pero pag mas gamit ng mga binata, mas bagay yung jazz and the other crossovers (the Trax is also an option). The car would also be something they can use when they start working (in 2-3 years). Gusto ko din yung Sylphy sana. Actually, ang dami kong gusto. Hahaha!

We do plan to visit the dealerships to check them out as a family. No 6 footers and tallest is 5'8".

Sana, same price range pa din yung all new Innova sa current model. Sana din meron pa din mid range baka i pareho sa Indonesia na G, V and Q. Sana meron pa din at least E variant.

Again, thanks guys!
    "Image/Porma" is a consideration as well. Actually the Mobilio seems to be a better fit, although it doesn't have
    the "Porma" of the Jazz, it doesn't look bad compared to the Avanaza

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12