New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I know the Jazz is off from the 2 other cars but want to know your thoughts which one you will choose. We're a family of 5 with 2 college boys and we want something that will be a daily drive for either of the 2 boys and also something that will fit the 5 of us during weekend trips to the mall and going to church. For the past few weeks, I am leaning towards the Juke but the Jazz crosses my mind. The i20 - I don't see much of this on the roads and I'm wondering why. May problema ba sa kanya?

Your inputs will be much appreciated! Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post
    I know the Jazz is off from the 2 other cars but want to know your thoughts which one you will choose. We're a family of 5 with 2 college boys and we want something that will be a daily drive for either of the 2 boys and also something that will fit the 5 of us during weekend trips to the mall and going to church. For the past few weeks, I am leaning towards the Juke but the Jazz crosses my mind. The i20 - I don't see much of this on the roads and I'm wondering why. May problema ba sa kanya?

Your inputs will be much appreciated! Thanks!
    If you're going to use the back seat often, the Jazz is the roomiest of the three.

Best to have everyone with you when you take a look at (and hopefully test drive) each car, so you can see which one is the best fit.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If you're going to use the back seat often, the Jazz is the roomiest of the three.

Best to have everyone with you when you take a look at (and hopefully test drive) each car, so you can see which one is the best fit.
    Thanks niky! If only the HR-V were in the same price range as the Juke (or slightly higher), the choice wouldn't be so difficult.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Please consider ford eco as well. just saying

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *blooperoo - how about an MPV (like the Innova) or a large compact (Altis or Sylphy)? They offer better interior space. The Jazz though is a good choice which offers big interior space for a subcompact hatch, not to mention the rear seats fold flat to allow more cargo space when you need it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    You can also check out the Chevy Trax.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Sir parang off po yun mga choices nyo para sa needs nyo po. My understanding po is you will regularly or mostly use the car with 5 passengers on board. Best po is sedan kunin nyo po. Sylphy or the Altis.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Go to the dealership and see how your family fits in each car. If youre a family of 6 footers, all are too small.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    how about smaller mpv, mobilio or ertiga..may extra 2 seats or a larger cargo area

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    For the price range, and seats 5, I go for the mid level innovas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast