New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ano masmatipid at comportable sakyan jazz 1.5 or vios 1.5

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i think medyo same lang ang fc ng dalawa since they both have 1.5 engines. as to the comfort side, i heard na medyo stiff daw ang jazz.

if you want more space, the jazz is for you. if you can not live without a sedan's trunk, then the vios it is. both are good models so any of the two is fine.

the vios is less expensive than the jazz unless you opt for the leather clad vios variant which is still at par with the jazz's price.
    Last edited by LeOxe; August 8th, 2009 at 12:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    if you want more space, the jazz is for you. if you can not live without a trunk, then the vios it is. both are good models so any of the two is fine.
    trunk? ... the Jazz has a "trunk" as well, as you can fit in larger items into it than the City or Vios. Also expanding the space by folding the rear seats means you can drop in bigger items that would have required a small van.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Mas matipid - either choice will give you excellent fuel economy

Mas komportable sakyan - The ride and seats of the Vios are comfortable for me. Space is okay; just typical for a small sedan. As for the Jazz, it's more spacious, but I've read somewhere that the ride is quite stiff, although it is supposed to have better handling.

jazz or vios