New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    swift hands down, just because it's so much better looking than the jazz. pag jazz ang kotse mo, you feel like a member of the faceless majority. pag swift, pogi ka

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    swift hands down, kakasawa na jazz. the new mazda 2 looks nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by antiglenn View Post
    kung style sir ang pagpipilian mas maganda ang swift, tsaka mas maganda porma niya kamukha niya yung car na ginamit sa italian job
    Yes, kahawig nga nung mga minis etong swift. Very cute! Swift ka na!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To sum it all up:

Jazz - kung practical ka.
    Swift - kung porma habol mo.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Swift na lang siguro para maiba

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    For better fuel consumption get the Jazz but mas cute talaga ang swift. Mas ***y yung appeal niya. Test drive both cars muna before you decide. You cant go wrong with either car. Just take note na meron na rumors lalabas na ang bago Jazz soon.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    got the latest BEST CAR japanese Mag (valid till 8/10) below is their latest info. on the 2nd. Gen honda fit coming out sometime October (making a World Debut at the Tokyo Motor show).
    -Engine line up is: 1.3li i-Vtec cranking 100ps. looks familiar fm. the R18a series.... and no mention of the 1.5li though.
    -as well as slight increase in Exterior dimensions. now i think it will match squarely with the Mazda 2. its going to be a good fight.

http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img6447cr4.jpg

From http://www.egmcartech.com/2007/07/25...er-with-55mpg/...

"According to sources, the next-generation Fit says will improve on the current model and will be 2 inches longer and 1 inch wider. The next Honda Fit will be powered from by Honda’s 1.3-liter i-VTEC engine that produces 100 horsepower.

The car is also expected to deliver Prius like economy with nearly a 55 mpg fuel economy. The current Honda Fit gets 33/38 city/highway."

MFG FC figures usually exagerate, but still the increase using 1.3 i-VTEC is no doubtedly a very appealing and pleasant !
    Last edited by RafRaf; August 6th, 2007 at 08:04 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 33/38 mpg is from the 1.5 VTEC in the US... which doesn't come with the CVT. I think our local 1.3 is already more fuel efficient than that...

-----

RE: nakakasawang Jazz: Nakakasawa sigurong tignan... but unless you own one already, who cares? It's still one of the sportiest driving cars on the market (aside from the Mazda3) and it's got the best cargo flexibility of any car that isn't an L300 FB.

Personally, saying you shouldn't get the Jazz because everyone has one is like saying you shouldn't buy the SiR because it's too common. For what they're built for, these cars are the best in the biz.

Besides... when you're driving it... you're not looking at it... :hihihi:

But in the end, buy whatever makes you happy, whatever it is. Be it Suzuki Swift, Honda Jazz or the Toyota Yaris.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    for me jazz

Swift parang Mini C.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Jazz and Swift, which one????