New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hi guys! am kinda new here and i need help too. am torn between this two auv. am planning to buy a car sometime early next year and i have set my eyes on this two but one has to be dropped. so to all the car lords in this forum please enlighten me... if you could explain and elaborate on the pros and cons of each car.

thank you po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there's already an existing thread for this:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23514

though for my money, I'd pick the Innova instead (gasoline version only). it is more refined than the two mentioned AUVs.

or if you really want diesel, go for a 4x2 Everest.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yes..innova E

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    throw in another 100K and get an tucson or everest ..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Syempre biased ang sagot ko, ehehehehe.

We can enumerate the pros and cons of each vehicle until we turn blue in the face, kaya suggestion ko, beyond reading all you can about the two models, schedule a test drive of both before finally deciding. You're buying a car to drive it, so how you feel about either one behind the wheel is the most important factor.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    kung AUV lang Innova na.... Isuzu & Mitsu had all kinds of goodies put in their vehicles just to hide the "imperfections" - old design, not fuel efficient, heavy AUVs...

Just buy an Innova... mas bago ang design.... or kung kaya mo... a Tucson para mas upscale ka na mabibili mo!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AT least with Toyota, they don't hide the imperfection. They even put a badge on the side to proclaim it: D4D!

Joke lang po. hehehe.

Adventure is based on the older Mitsu L200 architecture (may lumabas nang bago)
    Crosswind is based on the older (not DMax) pick up.

Agree with mikmik, if you don't absolutely need the extra penalty-box seats, just go with a car-based SUV.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Adventure ako. mas mura pa, top line nya presyo ng midline na Crosswind. kung Sportivo na top line...id get the Everest instead.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    am here abroad so am not really that familiar with the cars dyan sa pinas. am buying a car for my gramy. am only familiar dun sa mga models na avialable din dto sa US like explorer, murano, expedition, escape, montero etc. masyadong malaki ang explorer and expedition and am not sure either of the availability of its spare parts (ford). with murano naman i dont like the back . i just wanted a midsize suv/auv pang service or pang gala ng lola ko.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    btw, okay ba ang tucson 2.0 CRDi dsl GL 4x2 AT? i've read good reviews on the other thread/s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
isuzu sportivo or mitsubishi super sport