New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Get the Innova, I wouldn't recommend the base mu-X. Lacks ABS, EBD too.

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    by the way... not all japanese cars are the same. I see engine problems with some "toyotas" este "japanese"

someone just posted an isuzu na tumirik.. japanese yan diba..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    OT.
    there was this story from yesteryear.
    part of the equipment in the service vehicle / towtruck of a prominent marquee, was a huge trapal or vehicle cover.
    it was used to cover the identity of their stalled car.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I recommend the innova sir.
    Very bare yung mux ls mt
    Yung innova G kahit papaano loaded na sa features
    Engine wise, mas powerful din ang innova

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    to all brother forumers who replied and share their thoughts sa choices po namin...a lot of thanks guys

allow me to clear little things a bit... the vehicle mentioned above will be used by my mother for her personal use after my sister's vacation and once in awhile i could borrow going here in tarlac and bulacan... this vehicle is for long term utilization para sa mother namin and family...and every vacation thereafter ng sis ko...i hope i answer the query of dr.d and apologize for not conveying the whole story sir to avoid confusion, my bad

namention ko lang SUV vs MPV/AUV because altho magkaiba ng category but the price is somewhat the same maybe w/ a little gap...

yes mam cathy, it will be a joint venture wish of my mom & sister...sa mother namin to experience comfort while riding a vehicle going to different places she wants to visits gusto lagi mamasyal kc naiinip sa bahay po...

i guess most the bros forumers opted sa INNOVA which nagugustuhan ko na din icheck next week if my mom will approve coz she will be deciding factor, my role is to explain to her the benefits of vehicle ownership and maintenance in the long run...

thanks bros and sis in sharing your thoughts...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Compute how much it will cost to rent a vehicle for the duration of your sister's stay here versus the depreciation cost of buying a vehicle and then selling it afterwards ... For example, 30 days x 2000 = 60,000 versus about 100T depreciation of a brand new vehicle when it comes out of the dealer ... also consider the new LTO rule about no registration, no travel policy ...
    sir walter, she will be arriving first week of May thats why this early we wanted to look around and if luck permits makapaglabas na kami ng unit...fully aware of the new memo ng LTO kaya before she comes andito na unit and hoping by that time meron na OR/CR, sir...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    baka meron po kau alam or kilala na dealer offering huge discounts and low monthly installment ng INNOVA G or E, kindly share the branch and sales rep ...TIA

8. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    If gagamitin din ng mother mo why manual kung pwede naman sa matic? and dont you think malaki for her ang mux at innova? lawakan mo pa choices mo sir baka pwede na sa need nyo ang smaller 5-seater suv.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by basti17 View Post
    If gagamitin din ng mother mo why manual kung pwede naman sa matic? and dont you think malaki for her ang mux at innova? lawakan mo pa choices mo sir baka pwede na sa need nyo ang smaller 5-seater suv.
    sir she does not drive and being her personal driver i prefer the manual over matic...she wants to tag along her alalay & other family members usually 5 or more...ayaw nya compact nor big vans just a ride na comfortable cya to seat, ingress & egress and endure a long trip sa provinces
    manual for me coz of low maintenance and diesel engine well bcoz of low price of fuel, after i look around i'll update you guys...thanks

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Between the 2, Innova din ako. But then since its for your mom, suggestion ko is to check out both cars with your mom and then kung saan sya mas kumportable eh yun ang bilhin nyo.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast