New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    guys any good suggestion's here kasi were planning to get a pickup
    sa dmax - sa special edition nila meron kasamang l.c.d touch screen + ang daming freebies and yung makina niya yung ginamit sa allterra and ang price is 1.65m (LS 3.0iteq 4x2 s.e m/t)

sa hilux - (G 2.5 d4d m/t 4x2) kaso as i read the toyota forums here ang sabi ay ang d4d daw na 2.5 ay underpowered ang gusto kasi namin is yung speed ng auto kung talagang mabilis ba ..

my dad's choice is the hilux 2.5 pero sa akin i still choose the dmax kasi sa specs and features ng dmax mas maganda suggestions po

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Strada.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *drey
    wala naman sa choices yun eh.
    pero kung ako, strada nga din siguro.
    hehehe.

pero between the choices ni sir keving3000
    ill take the hilux. mas type ko itsura kesa dmax.
    pero matic ang kukunin ko kung sa akin.
    tamad na ako mag drive.
    hehehe

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    guys any good suggestion's here kasi were planning to get a pickup
    sa dmax - sa special edition nila meron kasamang l.c.d touch screen + ang daming freebies and yung makina niya yung ginamit sa allterra and ang price is 1.65m (LS 3.0iteq 4x2 s.e m/t)

sa hilux - (G 2.5 d4d m/t 4x2) kaso as i read the toyota forums here ang sabi ay ang d4d daw na 2.5 ay underpowered ang gusto kasi namin is yung speed ng auto kung talagang mabilis ba ..

my dad's choice is the hilux 2.5 pero sa akin i still choose the dmax kasi sa specs and features ng dmax mas maganda suggestions po
    the Dmax seems expensive, i must say and come to think if it 4x2 pa siya...

i agree with Drey--- +1 for the Strada!

im undecided for the Dmax or the Hilux.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Between dmax and hilux 4x2? Dmax na. More powerful engine, greater height, better design, LSD rear differential (pls. correct me if I'm wrong), and nicer interior.

Just check the price of the Dmax LS 4x2. I don't believe it's 1.65M. That's already Alterra territory.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Drave View Post
    Between dmax and hilux 4x2? Dmax na. More powerful engine, greater height, better design, LSD rear differential (pls. correct me if I'm wrong), and nicer interior.

Just check the price of the Dmax LS 4x2. I don't believe it's 1.65M. That's already Alterra territory.
    i suggest you do check the price again to the thread started.. 1.65M is too expensive for a 4x2. you might have read the price list wrong. now between the two of your choice, go with the Hilux. but who knows, maybe Hilux will have a facelift soon..

now come to think, why do you think dmax has that feature or promo as you have said (thread starter)? could it be sales are not as high?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Drave View Post

1.065m po yung dmax sa special edition nila w/ touch screen lcd

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Toyota Hilux G 2.5l M/T 4x2 (4x4 look) P1.047m

Slower, but definitely comfortable. It's the most comfortable pickup I've ever driven so far (J variant). It's not too slow, cruises easily at 150km/h. I reckon a 170km/h top speed (3.0l 4x4 has 180+km/h top speed). Doors close like those on sedans.

I can't compare the Hilux to the D-Max since I haven't driven one yet. But the review from Top Gear reported a stiff suspension on the D-Max. And besides, all Isuzus that I've driven or rode on had stiff rear suspensions. Quite uncomfortable in long trips. If you want to give your passengers a favor, get the Hilux.

Good luck kabayan! Yun nga lang mas malapit ang dealership ng Isuzu...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    Toyota Hilux G 2.5l M/T 4x2 (4x4 look) P1.047m

Slower, but definitely comfortable. It's the most comfortable pickup I've ever driven so far (J variant). It's not too slow, cruises easily at 150km/h. I reckon a 170km/h top speed (3.0l 4x4 has 180+km/h top speed). Doors close like those on sedans.

I can't compare the Hilux to the D-Max since I haven't driven one yet. But the review from Top Gear reported a stiff suspension on the D-Max. And besides, all Isuzus that I've driven or rode on had stiff rear suspensions. Quite uncomfortable in long trips. If you want to give your passengers a favor, get the Hilux.

Good luck kabayan! Yun nga lang mas malapit ang dealership ng Isuzu...
    oo nga malapit lang :D!

ok na po yung papers nung hilux baka by this week ilabas na yung hilux lithium color! thanks tsikoteers !

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's not in the choices but another Strada vote here. Few people I know would describe the Hi-lux's ride as comfortable. Everyone would avoid sitting in the rear seat of the Hi-lux.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Isuzu Dmax 09 LS vs. Toyota Hilux G 09