New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mga bossing, newbie here, pasensya na, di ko mahanap ang "introductions forum", so pa join na lang po. Almost made up my mind to go for the 2.5 everest. 2 nights na nga akong napupuyat kababasa ng forums.
    My question:

What's better? the 2.5 everest AT or the manual? Pros & cons please.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayaw nyong magreconsider? Autofocus People's Choice AUV of the Year ang Crosswind!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Ayaw nyong magreconsider? Autofocus People's Choice AUV of the Year ang Crosswind!
    Hehehehe ikaw talaga....Ok yung Sportivo(as if.....)...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vctradingcubao View Post
    Mga bossing, newbie here, pasensya na, di ko mahanap ang "introductions forum", so pa join na lang po. Almost made up my mind to go for the 2.5 everest. 2 nights na nga akong napupuyat kababasa ng forums.
    My question:

What's better? the 2.5 everest AT or the manual? Pros & cons please.
    I'd normally say MT, but I didn't gel well with the stick of the Everest MT. And while cars with electronic throttles usually feel less sluggish with MT, there's still some response delay with the Everest MT, so I'd say the AT is the way to go with this one.

Maybe I'm just sour-graping because the Everest's electronic throttle wouldn't let me burn rubber during the test-drive's acceleration segment, shutting the engine down when I tried to slip the clutch. :hysterical: But if the computer won't let you modulate power delivery with the clutch and throttle, what good is a manual?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    if you buy a diesel car today buy car with crdi engine,powerful,refine and efficient...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    EVEREST for me

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    crdi over non-crdi. all new everest na even the 4X2 m/t.
    xuvi is not an suv that could be compared to everest. it's everest
    over crosswind even if sportivo pa yan. all new pa.
    a very good point sir. i think the crosswind and sportivo are classed as AUV while the everest is an SUV. so for me, ang katapat ng everest sa isuzu range is the alterra though meron yata silang difference sa price. just expressing my own view. Peace!

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    wat is crdi po b??
    wat is the difference btwn crdi and non-crdi?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by drunken_driver View Post
    wat is crdi po b??
    wat is the difference btwn crdi and non-crdi?
    CRDi is generally smoother, quieter, higher-revving and more fuel-efficient.

There's still some worry about the long term effects of "dirty" diesel on CRDi injectors, but if you live in and around the city, and fill only at new and botique-style (big name, big space) gas stations, you should have no problems.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I'd normally say MT, but I didn't gel well with the stick of the Everest MT. And while cars with electronic throttles usually feel less sluggish with MT, there's still some response delay with the Everest MT, so I'd say the AT is the way to go with this one.

Maybe I'm just sour-graping because the Everest's electronic throttle wouldn't let me burn rubber during the test-drive's acceleration segment, shutting the engine down when I tried to slip the clutch. :hysterical: But if the computer won't let you modulate power delivery with the clutch and throttle, what good is a manual?

so, does it mean that it is more better to go for a M/T than A/T when it comes to everest 4x2?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Isuzu Crosswind XUVi vs Ford Everest 2007