New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ecport View Post
    I didn't realize it would take me this long but I decided to get the Grandis. I almost bought the Innova. I drove an Innova Diesel A/T on a road trip and it handled well and was actually fast and responsive. But the Grandis has a smoother ride, and is more maneuverable. The discount given was quite significant too, leaving a PHP 225K difference between the published price of the Innova V and the discounted price I paid for the Grandis. The Innova V is around 1.1M for the diesel version. Ang bilis ng takbo ng Grandis and the sportronic feature is a pleasant surprise. The stereo could have been better though. Overall, based on riding comfort, driving ease, space and style, the price difference is acceptable but only because of the heavy discount.
    very good choice! being a proud owner of a grandis myself - i can trully say that it is one of the best riding cars out inthe market- comfortable ride even with the stock 16 inchers, without sacrificing good handling and easy maneuverability.

Some were complaining about the price but the grandis belongs to the same segment (similar engine and features) as the previa which costs P2.1m we should compare apples to apples if we consider pricing in deciding

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    on long drives its is really comfortable.. no butt aches..ride height is high including the passengers , so no backaches..it is fast ,accelerates to 180kph real easy. with minimal wind noise.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Innova V vs Grandis